renewing vows on St Martins

gas700girl

I had little idea how to do this, even though we've attended two such ceremonies while on-island, so I looked around and this is part of what I found:

Wedding Assistance: Are you thinking about getting married while on vacation? Perhaps renewing your vows (how sweet)? You have a friend on St. Maarten so please contact us to see if we can assist.

That is from our friend Joyce Prince's website.

I would suggest that you contact her and see if she can assist.

gary

I had little idea how to do this, even though we've attended two such ceremonies while on-island, so I looked around and this is part of what I found:

Wedding Assistance: Are you thinking about getting married while on vacation? Perhaps renewing your vows (how sweet)? You have a friend on St. Maarten so please contact us to see if we can assist.

That is from our friend Joyce Prince's website.

I would suggest that you contact her and see if she can assist.

gary

Thanks Gary!

We first met Joyce in (I think) 1998 when we were doing some work with the then newly founded St. Maarten Pride organization.

We had lunch with her and another Pride volunteer and discovered that Joyce ran a small car rental business and provided various services to timeshare and villa rentals.

She started her tours right after that, as I recall.

Over the years we've become good friends, and we do not hesitate to recommend her services to all.

I don't know exactly how she handles vow renewals, but assume that she has contacts to pull together for the event.

I found several photos of a wedding event on her website, here, here, and here.

gary

• 3 weeks later...
We first met Joyce in (I think) 1998 when we were doing some work with the then newly founded St. Maarten Pride organization.

We had lunch with her and another Pride volunteer and discovered that Joyce ran a small car rental business and provided various services to timeshare and villa rentals.

She started her tours right after that, as I recall.

Over the years we've become good friends, and we do not hesitate to recommend her services to all.

I don't know exactly how she handles vow renewals, but assume that she has contacts to pull together for the event.

I found several photos of a wedding event on her website, here, here, and here.

gary

Hi Gary

Once again thank you so much for pointing me to Joycelyn. We have decided to get her to organise our day and she's doing a fantastic job. It's happening on 14th Feb, St Valentine's day!! Which was a complete accident as it's the day our ship is in St Maartins.

Sam