• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Freedom Laundry

maryhou

I use cruisedeckplans dot com.

Select Carnival, then the ship. Go all the way down to the left-hand corner and select "extra information" and then "cabins by deck." When you select a deck, there will be info at the top of the page that tells where any laundry rooms (and sometimes vending) are located.

I use that site all the time. I really like that you can drag the decks to see what is above and below you. Very useful!

We just got off the Freedom last weekend - laundry on the lower decks is located starboard side, just outside the rooms numbered 1365/2365.

Washer and dryer are $3 each, quarters only. I believe there was 4 washers and only 3 dryers in the laundry room. One iron and ironing board in each laundry room.

Hope that helps :)

Celine

I use cruisedeckplans dot com.

Select Carnival, then the ship. Go all the way down to the left-hand corner and select "extra information" and then "cabins by deck." When you select a deck, there will be info at the top of the page that tells where any laundry rooms (and sometimes vending) are located.

I use that site all the time. I really like that you can drag the decks to see what is above and below you. Very useful!

Or ask the steward where to go once on board.:D

Archived