Upgrade After Final Payment

ready2cruzagain

I am after final payment and booked military rate. There is a 4H category cabin military rate that is only $3 more than what I paid for a 4B. I also have a $50 obc that I received during their military promotion.

My question is...if I were to upgrade to the 4H for $3 more, would I lose my military obc since they are no longer offering $50 obc credit for booking military?

I am after final payment and booked military rate. There is a 4H category cabin military rate that is only $3 more than what I paid for a 4B. I also have a $50 obc that I received during their military promotion.

My question is...if I were to upgrade to the 4H for $3 more, would I lose my military obc since they are no longer offering $50 obc credit for booking military?

Most likely will lose the OBC

The only way to know for sure is to ask your TA or NCL PCC. No harm in asking the question. Just don't be disappointed if you do lose the $50 OBC (if that indeed turns out to be the case). Simply make your decision to switch or not upgrade based on the facts.

More than likely you will lose the $50 OBC from the military sale. We booked ES and got rate reduction in July for military sale with $50 OBC; then military rate dropped again by $100.00 per cabin, so we took the price reduction, but lost our $50 OBC.... so really it was only a $50.00 savings or 4 DOD's :)

The only way to know for sure is to ask your TA or NCL PCC. No harm in asking the question. Just don't be disappointed if you do lose the $50 OBC (if that indeed turns out to be the case). Simply make your decision to switch or not upgrade based on the facts.

They might know more than some CCL reps.:p

Bill

Archived