Cruise Critic Community
Lola1210

Recommendations for a private tour guide for PV

Need contact information for a good private tour guide for PV, Heard about Juan Antonio Miranda. Need e-mail for him or another good one. Thank you!

We toured with Juan Antonio in PV two weeks ago. He's a great guy and a great guide. We had been to PV before, so he took us to some different spots. We really enjoyed the Tequila tour, the scenic stops and the "locals only" taco spot we went to for lunch.

Juan Antonio is very flexible and will do whatever you want. He knows the good spots and offers a great tour at a great price. :)

We toured with Juan Antonio in PV two weeks ago. He's a great guy and a great guide. We had been to PV before, so he took us to some different spots. We really enjoyed the Tequila tour, the scenic stops and the "locals only" taco spot we went to for lunch.

Juan Antonio is very flexible and will do whatever you want. He knows the good spots and offers a great tour at a great price. :)

Do you remember the name of the taco restaurant/stand or where it is located?

My Facebook Check-in tells me it was called Tacos Neto. It was pretty close to the ship, but not a short walk.

Tracey, How much did you pay for your private tour??

We usually just bargain with the local taxi drivers but this past April they were asking quite a lot compared to some of the ship tour prices. This was the first time in ages that we actually took a ship tour instead of going on our own.

My Facebook Check-in tells me it was called Tacos Neto. It was pretty close to the ship, but not a short walk.

thanks

His e-mail is: j.a.mrnd@hotmail.com

We used him last September, but he e mailed me today saying he has had an accident and cannot work at the moment and cannot support his family......

So EITHER he will tell you he cannot take you on the tour or he is running me a line.... Perhaps you could let me know?:confused:

Kentish

We paid $35 each for four persons on a private tour. It was a small car just FYI. A bit tight but fine for us.