Booked thru TA & price drop over weekend.

Believe I already know the answer - but am hoping someone else had this situation occur to them:

Booked thru TA and of course, there is a nice price drop in Suite that I will gladly pay to upgrade to (am currently in Balcony). I believe only the TA can make changes to my reservation? Am I basically SOL until the agency opens Monday morning? (FYI – past final payment and I’m paid in full. Had to use a TA as we are a large group).

Sincere thanks!//Maria

Believe I already know the answer - but am hoping someone else had this situation occur to them:

Booked thru TA and of course, there is a nice price drop in Suite that I will gladly pay to upgrade to (am currently in Balcony). I believe only the TA can make changes to my reservation? Am I basically SOL until the agency opens Monday morning? (FYI – past final payment and I’m paid in full. Had to use a TA as we are a large group).

Sincere thanks!//Maria

Yes, your TA still owns the reservation, so they must handle any changes for you. Good luck tomorrow.

I booked through a TA but the one I used is open 24 hours a day and u can call with your reservation # and any agent can make changes..

I do have one question for you all: ( it looks like you seasoned cruisers could answer)

How can I see if the price dropped on my cruise if the only rooms available have less people than are in my room? The total price is always different..

Sincere thanks!//Maria

If you just noticed the price drop today it could be due to the screwed up website upgrades. It's been reported that pricing has been all over the place, people owing money on paid off cruises, etc. What you see today may be totally different tomorrow.

Sincere thanks!//Maria

I am so glad that the TA that I use I can reach 24/7; I have her cellphone and email (which goes to her phone) and can text her....then she quickly replies that she will work on the issue.

I pay $1 per cruise and it tracks the cruise price for me..........by cabin category, sail date, etc. It emails me the alerts up to the time of sailing. Saves me a LOT of time and energy. check out the site - very easy to use.

I booked through a TA but the one I used is open 24 hours a day and u can call with your reservation # and any agent can make changes..

I do have one question for you all: ( it looks like you seasoned cruisers could answer)

How can I see if the price dropped on my cruise if the only rooms available have less people than are in my room? The total price is always different..

If there are no rooms left in your category that will hold what you have booked then you will not be eligible for any price drops.

Archived