• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Carnival Legend/Conquest excursions

kristine25

I am guessing they are the same for both ships since they visit the same ports, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan.

Does anyone have any experience with spending time off the ship without booking an excursion through the ship? They seem to be so high priced to me. We sailed with Norweigian in May and booked only one and found our way around the other ports without and saved a bunch of money and had a good time. We would be mostly looking for good beach time, with 2 kids who are 9 and 11.

I am guessing they are the same for both ships since they visit the same ports, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Belize, Roatan.

Does anyone have any experience with spending time off the ship without booking an excursion through the ship? They seem to be so high priced to me. We sailed with Norweigian in May and booked only one and found our way around the other ports without and saved a bunch of money and had a good time. We would be mostly looking for good beach time, with 2 kids who are 9 and 11.

Definitely check out the ports of call boards for these ports...I found a lot of great information on them.

We are cruising Legend in 11 days :D and have booked Nachi Cocom in Cozumel and a private island tour in Roatan with Rony...we have done private tours in GC with Capt. Marvin to go to Stingray City and had a great time. Got all my info on the POC boards so again I suggest you check them out :)

Archived