Voyage Pricing Updates

RLMSLL

Crystal has updated the pricing for many of the voyages. The latest prices prices are in effect through January 3, 2014.

For the remaining 2013 voyages there were three minor increases of $100.

For 2014 some of the previous voyage combinations are no longer published. Twenty 2014 voyages or combination voyages increased by $50 to $300 each. Ten 2014 Symphony voyages had price decreases of $400 to $800 each. No 2014 Serenity voyages had price decreases.

For 2015 5201 through 5209 decreased by $800 each. 5210 decreased by $300. The 2015 full world cruise increased by $900, and many of its individual segments increased by $100 to $200 each.

There were no changes in pricing for the 2016 voyages.

Crystal has updated the pricing for many of the voyages. The latest prices prices are in effect through January 3, 2014.

Ten 2014 Symphony voyages had price decreases of $400 to $800 each.

I've already prepaid the fare for the Tokyo to LA - May 1 2014 voyage. It has dropped $800.00 for the two of us. Is it possible to get a refund or an OBC?

I've already prepaid the fare for the Tokyo to LA - May 1 2014 voyage. It has dropped $800.00 for the two of us. Is it possible to get a refund or an OBC?

I would have your TA followup with Crystal for this. Often you can get the price reduction if you request it and if you made your final payment and they will give you the reduction you would get either a credit to your credit card or a check refund.

Keith

For 2014 some of the previous voyage combinations are no longer published. Twenty 2014 voyages or combination voyages increased by $50 to $300 each. Ten 2014 Symphony voyages had price decreases of $400 to $800 each. No 2014 Serenity voyages had price decreases.

For 2015 5201 through 5209 decreased by $800 each. 5210 decreased by $300. The 2015 full world cruise increased by $900, and many of its individual segments increased by $100 to $200 each.

Rhonda,

Thank you very much for this information.

Nancy

I would have your TA followup with Crystal for this. Often you can get the price reduction if you request it and if you made your final payment and they will give you the reduction you would get either a credit to your credit card or a check refund.

Keith

Wow, that was a quick response and at 5:00 am no less. THank you Keith, I'll do that.

Ten 2014 Symphony voyages had price decreases of $400 to $800 each

Thanks for preparing the comparison - would it be possible to share the specific voyages that have decreased?

Interestingly at least one of the Explorer Combo bundles which were introduced in October, V4225/4226 are no longer offered now

Also the airfare offers have changed - no they are just offering a discount and labelling it as "Air Allowance Credit" - this is on V4226 originating out of Auckland, New Zealand - I like that idea as everyone gets to benefit that way

Pleased to have scored the Combo bundle and the 25% discount they offered on them - now the wait of almost 12 months starts

Edited by Bodogbodog

Interestingly at least one of the Explorer Combo bundles which were introduced in October, V4225/4226 are no longer offered now

Actually, the website now shows "Clippers and Kiwis" as being a V4225 and V4226 combo from San Diego to Sydney (http://www.crystalcruises.com/australia-cruises/san-diego-to-sydney--4225-4226). If you were to look under "Australia and New Zealand" cruises, that's what you'll find (strangely, it's not listed under the "Trans Ocean" listings of cruises). I can only find V4225 alone if I do a site search for "4225" (perhaps it's a cached page?).

I don't know how the pricing of the combo now listed compares to the combo you paid for, though.

Edited by calliopecruiser
grammar

Just a little encouragement to add to Keith's, you should certainly be able to have your travel agent request a refund. I had the same thing happen twice after I paid for V3331 and both times the fare was adjusted. Refund to your CC, then you can spend it as you wish. Good luck.

Caryll

Actually, the website now shows "Clippers and Kiwis" as being a V4225 and V4226 combo from San Diego to Sydney (http://www.crystalcruises.com/australia-cruises/san-diego-to-sydney--4225-4226). If you were to look under "Australia and New Zealand" cruises, that's what you'll find (strangely, it's not listed under the "Trans Ocean" listings of cruises). I can only find V4225 alone if I do a site search for "4225" (perhaps it's a cached page?).

I don't know how the pricing of the combo now listed compares to the combo you paid for, though.

Thanks - how weird is that - not showing up in search and I couldn't find it when scrolling through the sequential listing (have been able to do so in both situations earlier in the week) and in fact even when I follow your link and then scroll backwards and forwards from it I can't get back to the combo entry - very strange

Good to know they're still doing the bundles

Edited by Bodogbodog

Thanks for preparing the comparison - would it be possible to share the specific voyages that have decreased?

Here is a list of the voyages that decreased in price along with their associated amount of decrease:

4206: $500

4207: $600

4208: $400

4208N: $400

4209: $400

4209N: $400

4210: $400

4226: $600

4227: $700

4228: $800

4229: $600

5201: $800

5202: $800

5203: $800

5204: $800

5205: $800

5206: $800

5207: $800

5207N: $800

5208: $800

5208N: $800

5209: $800

5210: $300

Edited by RLMSLL

Air Allowance credits/savings indicated are per person, applicable to full-cruise, full-fare Air/Sea or Cruise-Only guests on select voyages for new bookings made as of 11/01/2013 to 01/03/2014, and are subject to change. Cruise-Only Fares indicated are for category E (voyages 4206-4210) and category E2 (voyages 4225-4229; 5201-5210) on Crystal Symphony. Other optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees, fuel surcharges and taxes.

I do not see , after reading this, how any of us who are already booked or paid in full, qualify for the reduced fares????

We are booked on 5203 and have also only paid a deposit. Our TA has contacted Crystal to ask if we can have the reduction or OBC, so I'll let you know when we get a reply. I know that things work a little different for UK passengers, but if you don't ask......

Christine

Air Allowance credits/savings indicated are per person, applicable to full-cruise, full-fare Air/Sea or Cruise-Only guests on select voyages for new bookings made as of 11/01/2013 to 01/03/2014, and are subject to change. Cruise-Only Fares indicated are for category E (voyages 4206-4210) and category E2 (voyages 4225-4229; 5201-5210) on Crystal Symphony. Other optional air add-ons are available from Crystal Cruises' designated gateway cities in the U.S. and Canada, and include all government fees, fuel surcharges and taxes.

I do not see , after reading this, how any of us who are already booked or paid in full, qualify for the reduced fares????

Carolyn, it is worth having your TA check for you. Sometimes, even with the writeup, credits are given. Sometimes they are not but you just never know so I would ask your TA to check.

Keith

Thank you for 'alert' re pricing. I have called our TA for follow-up with Crystal on our 2014 cruise.

My DD saw this post and I advised my TA this morning. She has already redone our bookings with $800 off per person for our 2015 Crystal cruise. I am going with friends and family so all are happy about it.

My DD saw this post and I advised my TA this morning. She has already redone our bookings with $800 off per person for our 2015 Crystal cruise. I am going with friends and family so all are happy about it.

I am glad it worked out. I thought it would which is why I am advising everyone to have their TA's followup with Crystal. Sometimes there are promotions that don't apply so I am glad it worked out for you. :)

Keith

Edited by Keith1010