Booking Excursions Onboard

Devilz311

We've been on a few NCL cruises before, but this one snuck up on us. We're leaving on the Epic tomorrow out of Miami, and completely forgot to book the excursions. I just went to NCL's website, and I found out that I can't book them anymore.

I've always seen the shore excursion desk on the ships... Is it possible to book them while onboard? We're only thinking about doing one or two.

We've been on a few NCL cruises before, but this one snuck up on us. We're leaving on the Epic tomorrow out of Miami, and completely forgot to book the excursions. I just went to NCL's website, and I found out that I can't book them anymore.

I've always seen the shore excursion desk on the ships... Is it possible to book them while onboard? We're only thinking about doing one or two.

Yes. You can book them once you are on the ship.

It's possible that some excursions may no longer be available, but there will certainly be plenty of options to choose from! Enjoy your adventure!

I figured that some of them would be full since we waited so long. The last time we were in Nassau we did the Atlantis Dolphin thing, which is one of the more popular ones. I think we're going to go with the more laid back excursions this time.

they alwasy shut done online registration for everything a couple of days before sailing...I can't remember exactly when. They do this so they can get their final pre0 boarding registration numbers and then know what is available and how many spots on board..for dining specialties as well as excursions and in your case the shows.

We sailed Epic last Feb and in Nassau did the Semi sub reef excursion...I typically would snorkel, but we were with non swimmers/snorkelers. It was a very relaxed and fun excursion. On the boat ride to the sub they took us on a little tour which was interesting and then we went in the sub...it was very nice. Even those in our party who were a bit claustophobic enjoyed it and had no problems.

If you are looking for as nice excursion that is not overly long or super active..this might be a good choice for you

Simple - just stop by the excursion desk and they have a form will all the offerings for the week - indicate how many of which excursion you want and they will deliver the tickets to your room. It is actually quite painless, and if there are any 'must-do' activities, I'd try and swing by the desk on embarkation day so that you'll be sure to get your tickets as some of them do sell-out, although I don't recall being impacted by a sold out excursion.

Archived