Cruise Critic Community
louise1809

3 Minutes of Fun on Reflection!

Thanks for posting your fun video. We'll be doing the eastern Med cruise next Oct. 6 and are really looking forward to it.

Garry

Hi, for anyone who is going on Reflection soon, or doing Eastern Med, here is our 3 minute video review, from our latest fantastic cruise with Celebrity!

http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/65925347724/here-is-our-video-review-of-our-latest-fabulous

Great video Louise!! thanks for sharing! we are thinking about cruising on the Reflection next summer!:):)

So so nice, I was on the reflection last year. Brought back a lot of good memories.

Thanks

Norma

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. We were on the Reflection in February in the Caribbean! Loved this ship! Thanks so much for posting! Happy cruising to you and your family!

Edited by Freq Traveler

Thanks for kind comments, if anyone travelling on Reflection soon sees the staff in the video when they are onboard, could you please point them in right direction to view it? They were keen to see their moment of fame!!

Edited by louise1809
spelling

Hi Louise

Great video. You must have been on board just before my daughter joined the activities team and took the Zumba classes in mid August. I tell her so she can email Drew, the activities manager (now CD) and hopefully pass the message on to Alvaro the Pool butler.

Peter

We have just come home! We sailed 21st October, had great weather too.

I was hoping to see Valentina, but Shawna was lovely too, Zumba was very popular on this cruise!

Hi, for anyone who is going on Reflection soon, or doing Eastern Med, here is our 3 minute video review, from our latest fantastic cruise with Celebrity!

http://mybigfatcruise.com/post/65925347724/here-is-our-video-review-of-our-latest-fabulous

Great video, I have that t shirt "I'm grumpy because your dopey." Gets lots of laughs...

What a wonderful and fun video! You did a great job capturing your experiences. You will get a smile on your face for years to come looking back at it. In 4.5 weeks we will be doing an Eastern Caribbean on the Reflection; but would sure rather be doing an Eastern Med. :D

That got me in the mood… see you all on board on the 23rd :)

Great video and appreciate you posting it. Looks like you and your family had the most incredible time. This will be our first on Reflection and we are very excited for this upcoming cruise. You have whet our appetite.

Loved your video - wished it was longer!!!! :D Thanks for sharing!

Jill

We have just come home! We sailed 21st October, had great weather too.

I was hoping to see Valentina, but Shawna was lovely too, Zumba was very popular on this cruise!

Hi Louise

Valentina finished her contract on 21 October. Shawna was her room mate.