[U]Managing Director Sadler[/U]: On our cruise to Guatemala with Regent, Navigator hosted a gathering of Guatemalan Lions Clubs members for a delivery of eyeglasses for local vision impaired villagers. My wife and I, both Lions members from California, brought the 1,000 refurbished eyeglasses with us for the delivery. Your security people gave the Guatemalan Lions a brief tour of the vessel as they disembarked. The eyeglass delivery was broadcast live on Navigator's television sets. Regent's desire to participate in this humanitarian effort was recognized by all the passengers and never to be forgotten by my wife and me.

We are cruising again with Regent to South Caribbean in November 2014. Is this Regent support being continued under your leadership?

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Dear 2old4this,

What a lovely effort on your part to organize a charitable donation such as this for those in need. As something such as this would be handled via our Miami office, if you would be so kind as to ring our Miami office, ask the receptionist to be put through to Tim Rubacky. He informs me that he remembers assisting you on your previous cruise and would be happy to do so again.

Graham[/SIZE][/FONT]