Spirit cabin 11505

*Libby*

I've put this on the 'cabin' thread, but wondering if it might be better here among you NCL people.

Myself & DH are sailing on the spirit next week and have just been allocated our cabin (inside guarantee) which is 11505 - right beside the bridge viewing area AND under the Galaxy of the Stars.

Now what with this being also very far forward, and we might experience some choppy seas, what do you think of this location? Initially I thought it was great - because we weren't on deck 4, but now I'm not so sure :confused:

Thanks in advance.

I've put this on the 'cabin' thread, but wondering if it might be better here among you NCL people.

Myself & DH are sailing on the spirit next week and have just been allocated our cabin (inside guarantee) which is 11505 - right beside the bridge viewing area AND under the Galaxy of the Stars.

Now what with this being also very far forward, and we might experience some choppy seas, what do you think of this location? Initially I thought it was great - because we weren't on deck 4, but now I'm not so sure :confused:

Thanks in advance.

Hi *Libby*

You can google NCL Spirit 11505 and you'll should get some info on the cabin.

I've been on the Spirit 3 times and it's a very stable ship, but being forward you would feel more motion. It's truly a lovely ship.

The Galaxy of the Stars is a club and will likely have music and dancing each evening.

Hi kcwingwalker - we were Deck 9 fwd on the Jade last year and didn't feel a thing so hoping any movement's not to bad. I reckoned this was better than being on deck 4 (which was what I was expecting). But I reckoned it was better than being under the pool deck/disco?

I'm really looking forward to being on the Spirit - any photos I've seen are lovely.

Thanks for replying. :)