• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Diamond Lounge? Nightly event?

Jgsoccer7

I am sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas next week and I am a Diamond Crown and Anchor Member. I don't think this is one of the ships that has a "dedicated Diamond Lounge"..?

Does that mean there will still be a nightly Diamond Event in different lounges? Does anyone know what the nightly specials/events are for drinks?

Lastly, my boyfriend is sailing with me and he is not a member. Can he still attend these with me?

Really appreciate all the help on these boards. I am thinking of more and more questions the closer we get to sailing! :)

Thank you again!!

They do have a dedicated diamond lounge. It was added during the upgrade. The rules for the diamond lounge are that only diamond and above are granted access. So the corporate answer is "NO" but you won't know for sure until you get on the ship.:rolleyes:

Last time on Enchantment of The Seas(Sept 2013):) if you had others with you not diamond status, the diamond member could come in and get drink and snacks for themselves and take out to the Viking lounge which is just below the diamond lounge. Diamond lounge is like a balcony over the Viking Lounge. Over flow from the Diamond lounge is in the Viking Lounge also

Hi, as previous posters have said, there is a diamond lounge up the top level of the Viking Crown, when it's particularly busy they do have an overflow in the Viking Crown, they had wine, heineken, champagne and various spirits such as Vodka, Gin, Whisky and something else (there is a list printed up) as well as some snacky food. They were checking seapasses on the first night to check status and seemed to remember people later nights.

I am sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas next week and I am a Diamond Crown and Anchor Member. I don't think this is one of the ships that has a "dedicated Diamond Lounge"..?

the lounge is in the VCL where the old DJ booth used to be. it is open to the floor below and if you are lucky enough to get a seat by the half wall, you can see the jumbotron outside on the pool deck. Very popular during Football season and it was a Ravens game when she sailed out of Baltimore....:D

the official policy is if he is not a D member in his own right he may NOT access the DL. if he is enrolled as a member of your household he gets your status

We have been on Enchantment several times and almost always sit in the "downstairs" area of Viking lounge. We just go up to the Diamond lounge and get a drink and some snacks, and then come back down to Viking. Regarding your friend, as others have mentioned, they do seem pretty strict about checking Sea Pass cards. Once, DH got there before me and ordered me a glass of wine. The server did bring it, but when I arrived, she asked to see my card.