Cruise Document / Set Sail Pass / Luggage Tag questions

LMaxwell

I have filled out all of my information online to check in for next weeks cruise and was able to print my Set Sail pass so I should be fine there.

I see there is a luggage tag, but my laser printer is NOT color; am I better off just getting a tag at the pier in this case and not printing one off in black and white?

Finally, although it says my cruise documents are ready when I click the link to view them it never comes up. What in the cruise documents is essential to print off? Maybe I will just try the local library to print that, but IIRC it is something like 40 pages; I prefer not to waste paper and money if this is not really necessary.

Looking for advice for those with recent experience. Thanks

I have filled out all of my information online to check in for next weeks cruise and was able to print my Set Sail pass so I should be fine there.

I see there is a luggage tag, but my laser printer is NOT color; am I better off just getting a tag at the pier in this case and not printing one off in black and white?

Finally, although it says my cruise documents are ready when I click the link to view them it never comes up. What in the cruise documents is essential to print off? Maybe I will just try the local library to print that, but IIRC it is something like 40 pages; I prefer not to waste paper and money if this is not really necessary.

If you want to view your e-docs, then you have to click on "Print Document" and the printable version will show up.

Edited by cruisenfever

you can always print off the black and white tags.. we usually have them laminated. Figure if problems with luggage at the airport; then they know what ship to send it to. also try this link to printing off luggage tags. you will have to download it. we have used this in the past and have had no problems.

http://www3.zansstuff.com/luggage-tags

you will need the sail pass documents printed. you can send the other documents to your phone or iPad and have it ready if needed . no need to print off.

Edited by Folk Singer

I get a white screen whether I choose to view OR print documents (was hoping it would just present a PDF for me).

I am using Firefox and tried in Chrome too. Do I need to try this in Internet Explorer? That would seem so anti-intuitive to get it to work :)

I get a white screen whether I choose to view OR print documents (was hoping it would just present a PDF for me).

I am using Firefox and tried in Chrome too. Do I need to try this in Internet Explorer? That would seem so anti-intuitive to get it to work :)

Try going to the online check-in page and on the very bottom of the page you should see <Print Paper Luggage Tag>

Edited by FLACRUISER99

Finally got into the document; good thing I did; they spelled my physical address wrong AND have cruisecare marked as declined (even though it is paid for on my invoice!). Off to the phones....nothing is ever simple!