Coffee after dinner

marylizcat

I read in a review elsewhere that if you want a coffee after dinner, you have to pay for it. Surely not? Would that just be a speciality coffee perhaps?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Regular brewed coffee or tea are included. Barrista-style drinks, specialty teas (Tea Forte brand) and coffee drinks containing alcohol are available at an extra charge.

I read in a review elsewhere that if you want a coffee after dinner, you have to pay for it. Surely not? Would that just be a speciality coffee perhaps?

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

correct.. plain coffee is included. usually comes at the same time as dessert unless otherwise requested

Order you coffee when the main course is served if you want to have coffee with the desert. If you wait until you order desert to order the coffee you will be sitting a long time waiting for it.

.🎅🎄

Order you coffee when the main course is served if you want to have coffee with the desert. If you wait until you order desert to order the coffee you will be sitting a long time waiting for it.

.🎅🎄

Our assistant waiter always bring around regular coffee before the dessert. Can't think of any cruise where this hasn't been the case.

OTOH, I've head that an order for espresso based coffee (including latte, cappuccino, etc) can take a long time. Perhaps that is what you were thinking of.