Is Serenity in dry dock yet

cruisun

The dry dock is actually taking place in Cadiz, Spain. The Serenity was scheduled to sail from Lisbon back down to Cadiz at 10am Lisbon time yesterday (Friday, Nov 15) and sail back the 200 or so miles back to Cadiz.

Keith and others - Thank you for posting the link. As a non-Facebook member I really appreciate being able to follow along. The photos look amazing and I can't wait to board in a few weeks. Thank you to everyone who is busy working hard transforming Serenity. This is very exciting.

Ashley

Edited by goldengatecruisers

The amount of work that is accomplished is truly amazing, particularly when you see from the photos all that has to be done. I remember in the last dry dock of the Serenity that just a few minutes before the guests embarked the ship that final touches were being put in place. I suspect that will be the same this time around.

The day they finish this dry dock, they will begin the planning for the next one. It truly is a transformation.

This represent planning and teamwork at its very best.

Keith

Today is the last full day to get the ship ready for tomorrows first voyage after the dry dock. I am sure that they will be quite busy both today and tomorrow. The teamwork for all of this is just outstanding. I've been enjoying the narrative and the photos of this on the Crystal Cruises Facebook Site and photos that I've seen from various crew members on Facebook too.

Looking forward to hearing what those of you who will be on the next few voyages think and then seeing the changes first hand in early January. Very exciting.

Keith