"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

OK, I was going to try something a little different from what I have done in the past. I think I will try to post a few short videos during the cruise, maybe 30 - 60 seconds. I bought a refurbished Nikon D5100 body this past year and it does video so figured I would give it a shot. Wish me luck.

Bill

OK, I was going to try something a little different from what I have done in the past. I think I will try to post a few short videos during the cruise, maybe 30 - 60 seconds. I bought a refurbished Nikon D5100 body this past year and it does video so figured I would give it a shot. Wish me luck.

Bill

Your video works, too bad I did not know how to log in or I would have been the first viewer.

Eagerly awaiting your trip, and postings.

Safe travels.

Sea Ya

Your video worked off my phone should be interesting to see vids if possible

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

After taking the movie with my camera I use Winx HD Video Converter to change the format and to compress it slightly to reduce the side. Legend has the new WiFi system like Allure so hopefully I will be able to get them uploaded. :)

Bill

Greatly looking forward to this. Will be on this fine ship for 10 nights in the spring; I really like to find info on it as it is somewhat scarce and sporadic compared to the US based ships with shorter itineraries that are reviewed and discussed with higher frequency here.

Bill

Hi Bill looking forward to your live review thanks for taking the time to keep us informed.. We are on this cruise in March so will be tuned in daily :).

So looking forward to your review. Cruised the Panama Canal in September, however, it wasn't on RCCL. It was on Disney! :eek: Was due to a bargain price as well. Great cruise.

Have a wonderful time. Some of your itinerary is different, so will enjoy the different ports in review.

Bon Voyage!

Edited by denamo

Looking forward to reading your posts -

We are on the Legend next year Sept for Transatlantic crossing,

and we are also until now was only on the BIG BIG Allure :eek::o.

I hope you have a lot of tips for us.

We have booked a JS on floor 8.

Have fun !:cool:

So security was an adventure this morning. They scanned our boarding passes and said we qualify for pre check which means not taking off shoes, belt, etc.

But it was another line to wait in which we dutifully did. When we got to the head of this line we get told I qualified but Marie didn't. So now we head to our third line. Sigh :(

At least they had the body scanner running so I didn't have to go through a pat down. A knee replacement and metal detectors means pat down every time. :p

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2