Keith1010

Live From The Crystal Serenity - January 5 thru May 7, 2014 Blog

Live From The Crystal Serenity - January 5 thru May 7, 2014 Blog

Join us for another adventure as we cruise on the Crystal Serenity and visit 45 Ports Of Call and 27 different Countries over the course of 120+ Days, including the 2014 World Cruise.

As I have done in the past, once again, I will be Blogging from the Crystal Serenity. Our Crystal Cruises adventure begins on January 5 with a thirteen day Panama Canal Sailing, followed by the 2014 World Cruise, and concluding with two voyages totaling nineteen days cruising the Mediterranean.

If you would like to receive the link to this Blog, please do the following:

Send an e-mail to me at: wc2014blog@aol.com

Be sure to include your Cruise Critic Member name in the text of the e-mail.

Then post to this thread noting you sent me an email.

I ask that everyone who wants the blog to follow these simple steps. This will make it relatively easy for me to keep my distribution list for the blog up-to-date so I don’t accidentally leave anyone off.

Sometime in mid-December, I will send out an email with the URL for the Blog. By that time the Blog will already have information that should be of interest. I will Blog a few times before we leave and during our pre-cruise stay. Once on-board the ship, I’ll blog each day.

While I will post from time to time on this thread, the Blog will contain lots more detail, including photos. The Blog will include some additional enhancements from prior years, including some iMovies.

In the meantime, I’ve included a link to an iMovie Trailer that you can view right now.

http://wc14videos.blogspot.com

After you click on the link you will be taken to a site with the video.

To view the video on full screen you can click on the icon to the right of HD on the lower right hand corner of the video. Also turn your volume on and click on the play (arrow) icon.

Keith

Excited to be first on this:). Always notice your early morning posts and happen to be up very early today. Looking forward to your blog!

A year or so ago i was bed-bound following some serious surgery and feeling pretty sorry for myself. However, one day I discovered your blog and was entranced by your travels and the minutia aided that vicarious pleasure. It very much lifted my spirits. Thank you both.

I would very much like a link to your new blog, email sent.

I just an email to be added. You inspired me 5 years ago to start my own travel blog after reading your World cruise blog that year. Thanks.:)

A couple of you are sending me e mails and not posting here. Please do both as it will ensure I don't omit anyone by accident.

Thank you. :)

Keith

Hi Keith. The email has been sent, and the trailer was incredible. We can hardly wait.

Keith -- I sent you the e-mail and I am posting here. I hope that completes the details in order to read your blog next year.

Regards, Dave aka Page Turner

Looking forward to reading another keith and Anne Marie world cruise adventure.

Cute video.

Happy thanksgiving.

Nancy

Edited by nancygp

Hi Keith-

I've sent an email. My husband and I are booked on V4309 starting in Istanbul on May 7 and being able to follow your adventures on the Serenity for the preceding four months is going to help make the countdown a lot more manageable! Looking forward to the blog.

Keith,

I have sent you the requested email. My wife and I are looking forward to reading your blog. Have a wonderful trip.

Frank5

Keith...

First it was Cruise Critic, then the World Cruise Blog. Now you are offering your blog enhanced by videos. You know that you are on your way to becoming the "Rick Steves of the Cruise World", don't you?

Thanks...I've sent my e-mail...have a wonderful trip!

Barb

Keith,

we will be fortunate enough to enjoy our first Crystal Cruise on the Trans-Canal sevment, and look forward to following the World Cruise on yor blog.

thanks

Looking forward to your insights, Keith, as we start our countdown to WC2015!

Rob

Rob, would you please double check to be sure you sent the e mail as I have not yet seen it.

It should go to wc2014blog@aol.com

Thanks,

Keith