Operation Golden Anchor - NCL SUN- Flash Mob Marriage Proposal- November 30, 2013

rochelle_s

I was on the November 20th 11 day sailing of the Sun to the Southern Caribbean. We had a fantastic roll call group with a member who was planning a marriage proposal aboard the ship. Lots of ideas were thrown around the roll call and many people were interested in helping out. What developed was a Flash Mob performed by the production and cruise staff of the Sun. They were absolutely amazing. They choreographed everything and held many late night rehearsals as well as working through their lunch times. A late night rehearsal was even held for fellow roll call members from here on Cruise Critic who also wished to participate.

It was not only an honour and a privilege to participate in Operation Golden Anchor but a whole lot of fun too! Congratulations to you both. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

Here is the YouTube video;

Rochelle

How wonderful, and a big thanks to the OP for posting this. Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness to the couple. And kudos to the NCL staff and the folks on the Roll Call for pulling this off.

And let me add, as a lesbian of a certain age, just how great it is to see another affirming example of how far our society has come in my lifetime.

Thanks again for sharing this.

I was on the November 20th 11 day sailing of the Sun to the Southern Caribbean. We had a fantastic roll call group with a member who was planning a marriage proposal aboard the ship. Lots of ideas were thrown around the roll call and many people were interested in helping out. What developed was a Flash Mob performed by the production and cruise staff of the Sun. They were absolutely amazing. They choreographed everything and held many late night rehearsals as well as working through their lunch times. A late night rehearsal was even held for fellow roll call members from here on Cruise Critic who also wished to participate.

It was not only an honour and a privilege to participate in Operation Golden Anchor but a whole lot of fun too! Congratulations to you both. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

Here is the YouTube video;

Rochelle

Too cool, thanks for sharing