MS Prisendam, Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam Sail Away-Dec 22, 2013

aliaschief

Did you notice that on yesterday's sail-away, Lou answered Ariawoman's post? That is so neat - PTZtv has joined CC!

they are there now and again. I remember last year we watched a sailaway and it happend to have a lot of interesting sounds in the background (party sounds, giggling females etc). We were all sort of speculating on the party possibly going on in their condo.

They came on to assure us there was no party :D

He came on the 12/7 thread...the day ariawoman was married...not yesterday with the screaming kids! LOL! So we're all safe....

Oh Thank Goodness: I said some nasty things about that squealing kid.

Anyway, I am present for SailAway

Edited by Chelly

I will do my darndest to be here for this awesome triad of Blue Hulled Beauties!!

Must say that it is sounding as if at least one Inside Cabin my be getting an upgrade at the Pier to another stateroom. Not sure which ship, but appears that there is a pipe break on one of the 3 (?Prinsendam?) which has flooded an Inside cabin:eek:

Joanie

I hope it's not the Prinsendam, I know they were planning on being very full. No sign of trouble as I left about 9AM. I'm sure if it is the Elegant Explorer they'll find a way to work things out. I hope to have a closing post or 2 on that thread but exactly when will be a bit tricky. I have a week with family in Florida before reality really hits. I'll be with my niece in Orlando today and my GPS was predicting a 5PM arrival BEFORE I stopped for lunch.

Roy

John, do not know if you saw the following posted today on yesterday's Sail Away thread or not, but Got a kick out of it when I read it, then answered the post:) Hope you do not mind?

Asked two Maasdam officers if Cooper was around (we're both in Grand Turk) but they claim not to know him LOL watch your back Cooper!

Sent from my LG-P769 using Forums mobile app

Joanie

Edited by IRL_Joanie