M/S Carnival Freedom

M/S Celebrity Eclipse

GTS Constellation

M/S Coral Princess

M/S Crown Princess

M/S Oasis of the Seas

M/S Westerdam

7 Ships**20,224 Pax

We live in Boynton Beach, 30 miles north or so. Looks like a good day to head on down to FLL, park in our secret public parking spot and walk 4 blocks to the rocks at the end of the beach and take loads of photos with the superzoom cameras.

Then on to Gilbert's 17th Grill for great burgers. Owned by friends of ours, also refugees from NY.

High 70s, not too windy, a perfect day. Those rocks can get very windy exposed as they are.

What ships will be in on Sunday?

We will be boarding Silhouette. :)

You ARE, Cruisemom?? Thought you were a Princess kind of girl! We did the Spring TA on Silhouette, loved her. I'll be anxious to her what you think!

Greetings

Just more ships for us to stare at and be disappointed that we are not on-board :).

Good Sailing

Tom

You are so right.

We live in Boynton Beach, 30 miles north or so. Looks like a good day to head on down to FLL, park in our secret public parking spot and walk 4 blocks to the rocks at the end of the beach and take loads of photos with the superzoom cameras.

Then on to Gilbert's 17th Grill for great burgers. Owned by friends of ours, also refugees from NY.

High 70s, not too windy, a perfect day. Those rocks can get very windy exposed as they are.

This sounds like a perfect day to me!!

If we lived closer this would be something we would do too!! It looks like a great day short of actually getting on a cruise ship.

Good for you!!

You ARE, Cruisemom?? Thought you were a Princess kind of girl! We did the Spring TA on Silhouette, loved her. I'll be anxious to her what you think!

Not my usual kind of cruise, but I'm taking DS on a cruise for a little New Year's celebration. It will be hard to top last year when we were up on the Eiffel Tower on NYE...but I'm sure it will be fun, festive and warm and that we'll enjoy it.

Sounds like a great day. Pick me up on your way down :). Seriously, wish I could - I have too many meetings tomorrow. Have a great time !

busy busy busy tomorrow.......enjoy :)

M/S Carnival Freedom

M/S Celebrity Eclipse

GTS Constellation

M/S Coral Princess

M/S Crown Princess

M/S Oasis of the Seas

M/S Westerdam

7 Ships**20,224 Pax

We'll be two of those 20,224!

M

Watched the ships come in on the Port Everglades webcam this morning - wow, what a busy place THAT was at 6:30 a.m.!!

We'll be heading out at 11:00 :D to board the Eclipse... CANNOT wait!

Jill

Not my usual kind of cruise, but I'm taking DS on a cruise for a little New Year's celebration. It will be hard to top last year when we were up on the Eiffel Tower on NYE...but I'm sure it will be fun, festive and warm and that we'll enjoy it.

Well, nothing much COULD top that, but I wish you a warm and relaxing cruise, calm seas, and lots of fun. Give the Martini Bar a salute for me!!

Cathy