• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Surprise souvenir from Elation cruise!

gckcswmo

Just wanted to let all of you know that we had the time of our life on the Elation (6/12/05-6/19/05). We had such a GOOD time that we found out that we are going to be a mommy and daddy for the first time!:) We expect to find out what our special keepsake will be in March, after being married for seven years. We post a new message then. Thanks Elation, we couldn't be happier. It was the chocolates left on our pillows at night that did it.:)

gckcswmo

Congratulations, that is so more than wonderful. Please do keep us informed. Will you find out the sex of the baby or our you going to be surprised. It is still early so I'm guessing no names yet?

I think every new life needs to be celebrated. And the more people that celebrate your entrance into the world the better.

So you are due around the end of Feb??? Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

:) Congratulations!.:) I have 2 co-workers that have come home with a :) special lifetime memory :) from their Carnival cruise. Your special news has made my day!:)

(I wasn't going to eat any chocolates this cruise, but now I will order extras. If I'm blessed with the same little package I will have enough money and publicity to buy my own ship and will give everyone free rides..

What fun this will be..)

Just wanted to let all of you know that we had the time of our life on the Elation (6/12/05-6/19/05). We had such a GOOD time that we found out that we are going to be a mommy and daddy for the first time!:) We expect to find out what our special keepsake will be in March, after being married for seven years. We post a new message then. Thanks Elation, we couldn't be happier. It was the chocolates left on our pillows at night that did it.:)

gckcswmo

Wahoooooo Congrats to you both :)

gckcswmo

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

How fabulous!!! I had hoped that we might be so blessed as to get to TTC while we're on our cruise later this year, but an "early counting of the days" in a perfect world on a perfect calendar shows it won't be "that time" until after we get off the ship.

We don't want to TTC before we go, becuase there's a lot I wouldn't be able to do while we're traveling if I'm pg!

So! You're living my dream! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Just wanted to check back to see if anyone had read our message and was quite surprised by all the messages! Thanks everyone for all the best wishes. We will keep you posted on all the happenings in the coming months. So far no morning sickness for the mom to be or the dad to be either. :D

Thanks again,

gckcswmo

Archived