Need help planning my day

wednesday

We have never been to St Thomas and the only thing that is a must do is getting sandals from Zora's (located on Norre Gade.) I have mailed her traces of my feet to have a custom pair made and we are planning on going straight to her shop first thing in the morning. After getting my sandals I want to do a little shopping, some lunch and hopefully the cable car to Paradise point. I am trying to figure out a plan but have no idea about the layout of town or getting around and was hoping to get some suggestions.

You can walk to town from the West Indian Co. dock. Turn right at the first stop light (the parking lot will be on your left after you turn, the justice center on your right) and Zora's is on the next corner. Then turn left when you leave Zora's and walk down Main Street. Shop, shop, shop, eat, eat, eat. Get a taxi back to the ship or walk back if you want to try out the new sandals. ;) The tram entrance is directly across from the dock- you can't miss it.

Zora also has some very nice accessories in her store, so your shopping with her may not end with the shoes!

IMO, the best shopping destination in town is Palm Passage. It has several stores selling unique, artsy things that aren't jewelry. It's about 6 blocks from Zora.

For lunch you should consider Cuzzin's. Good local food in a nice atmosphere.

Zora also has some very nice accessories in her store, so your shopping with her may not end with the shoes!

IMO, the best shopping destination in town is Palm Passage. It has several stores selling unique, artsy things that aren't jewelry. It's about 6 blocks from Zora.

For lunch you should consider Cuzzin's. Good local food in a nice atmosphere.

Thanks, I have seen Cuzzin's mentioned elsewhere so it must be good. I know she has really cute canvas bags and I am sure I'll pick one of those up and her daughter makes jewelry. I have extremely narrow feet and am so excited to be getting a pair of shoes made to fit me (had to sketch my feet and mail them to her.) This port could break my pocketbook.