Dinner & Muster Drill...what do they do?

happyforholidays

We have dinner reservations in Qsine at 6:30pm the first night on the Summit. If we are not finished eating by the time of the 7:45 muster drill - what happens?? Anyone experienced this?

You can take a break in between eating all that food. :D

Muster has been at 7:45. We ate in the MDR and our first week (we were on a B2B), we had finished the main course and came back for dessert. We don't remember what we did for the second week. I'd suggest changing your time - or plan your courses around the break - and tell them you're coming back for the rest.

j

Muster has been at 7:45. We ate in the MDR and our first week (we were on a B2B), we had finished the main course and came back for dessert. We don't remember what we did for the second week. I'd suggest changing your time - or plan your courses around the break - and tell them you're coming back for the rest.

j

I wonder how they work that since they have muster stations in the dining areas, and the crew members are part of the muster drill.

Last month the muster drill on the Summit was at 7:45, as the OP stated.

I don't know how they did it in Qsine, but in Blu and in the MDR they closed the doors and stopped seating people around 6:45 (maybe even a little before).

We chose to eat early because we wanted to be outside for the sailaway from San Juan.

The service was prompt and those of us who were already in there eating had enough time to finish our meals before the muster drill started.

Then they resumed seating people again after it was over.

I guess they would have let us come back in for dessert if we had not already finished our meal.

Since meals in the specialty restaurants usually take longer, they could just stop serving between courses and let you come back to finish your meal later.

It seems unlikely that they would bring out someone's entree 10 minutes before the muster drill. :)

Edited by fleckle