OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

Those new staterooms above the spa/bridge looks hideous. Almost as bad as Norwegian epic.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Yup. Just drove by to see her after work. It definitely needs some getting used to. Too bad we only get her for little over a year.

Boy, on the 3rd page and you didn't even leave home yet. lol

First, Happy Birthday. Looking forward to your review. Your reviews are great. This will be a good diversion from our ice storm we are expecting tomorrow.

I am really interested in seeing the VB. We plan on cruising on the Quantum for our 50th Anniversary in 2015 and get a cabin with the VB. So can't wait to see it.

Have a great cruise and I will be following along.

BON VOYAGE............

Gwen :)

ace1zoe2 - we Cajuns have a saying that I always add to my birthday wishes. It is "laissez les bons temps rouler".

We will be on the Navigator for the March 2nd sailing and have Family Oceanview 9200 on Deck 9. If you find that 9200 or 9500 is unoccupied can you ask the cabin attendant to open the cabin to let you take pictures?

Thank you for your postings so far, GOD speed for a safe trip to Galveston and have a wonderful cruise.

ace1zoe2 - we Cajuns have a saying that I always add to my birthday wishes. It is "laissez les bons temps rouler".

We will be on the Navigator for the March 2nd sailing and have Family Oceanview 9200 on Deck 9. If you find that 9200 or 9500 is unoccupied can you ask the cabin attendant to open the cabin to let you take pictures?

Thank you for your postings so far, GOD speed for a safe trip to Galveston and have a wonderful cruise.

Hey, serenade buddies, what kind of room did you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your review. Looks like the Navigator will be moving to San Juan in 2015, can't wait to book it!!:):)

Where did that info come from?

Looking forward to the new Nav pics!

Edited by internetwhiz

Hey, serenade buddies, what kind of room did you get?

Hi Karen,

We have Family Ocean View on Deck 9. Our third chance since we booked it three weeks ago. We went from a small OV on Deck 6 to a slightly larger OV on Deck 12. Then when we saw that the Family OV (for the same price - usually it is more) was available, with a minimum of two people we grabbed it,

A very small extra bedroom for our luggage, right below the Bridge so we know its quiet and two large picture windows to watch the ship come into and leave the ports.

What is more exciting is that we are on a B2B this November and when we walk off the ship on November 16th we will be Diamond Plus.

Are you cruising with us? Either now or in November?

Edited by lady_cruiser

Hi Karen,

We have Family Ocean View on Deck 9. Our third chance since we booked it three weeks ago. We went from a small OV on Deck 6 to a slightly larger OV on Deck 12. Then when we saw that the Family OV (for the same price - usually it is more) was available, with a minimum of two people we grabbed it,

A very small extra bedroom for our luggage, right below the Bridge so we know its quiet and two large picture windows to watch the ship come into and leave the ports.

What is more exciting is that we are on a B2B this November and when we walk off the ship on November 16th we will be Diamond Plus.

Are you cruising with us? Either now or in November?

Hi,

We have been in a family OV room. Very spacious! We are sailing on 3/23 and 5/25 (the bargain cruise) on Nav and doing the TA on Oasis, so we will miss you this year. Maybe we will sail together in 2015. Happy sailing!!

Our 3/23 cruise is our first D+ cruise.

Edited by internetwhiz

There is a price watch website (which I can't name but you can google for) when you click "finder" then on the left side drill down to your cruise line, ship then cruise type (by number of days) it will show the dates & %.

Thanks for following along & asking questions.

When this gives percentage, is that percentage occupied or percentage open?

Boy, on the 3rd page and you didn't even leave home yet. lol

First, Happy Birthday. Looking forward to your review. Your reviews are great. This will be a good diversion from our ice storm we are expecting tomorrow.

I am really interested in seeing the VB. We plan on cruising on the Quantum for our 50th Anniversary in 2015 and get a cabin with the VB. So can't wait to see it.

Have a great cruise and I will be following along.

BON VOYAGE............

Gwen :)

Thank you so much for your kind words & birthday wishes! I will definitely get you some good pics & video of the Virtual Balcony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I will try to my best to get pics if possible.

Could you interpret your Cajun saying for me? I'd love to know what you wished me.

I will try to my best to get pics if possible.

Could you interpret your Cajun saying for me? I'd love to know what you wished me.

This Arky knows that...

Let the good times roll.

When this gives percentage, is that percentage occupied or percentage open?

I haven't figured that out myself. When I looked earlier today it was 50% so it didn't matter - it was the same either way. Not sure why that field isn't labeled on the web page :)

I haven't figured that out myself. When I looked earlier today it was 50% so it didn't matter - it was the same either way. Not sure why that field isn't labeled on the web page :)

I could be wrong, but I always thought that was the % of cabin categories available, not % of rooms available?

I'm guessing it is percent occupied... because when I look at some cruises farther out... it is a lower percentage (as you'd expect)... Holiday Sailings a higher percentage... but that is just a guess... Thanks again for the info... it is a great site!!