OCD Planner's NAVIGATOR Post Dry Dock Pictorial Review

ace1zoe2

Sorry Karen. I just forgot. I do know better. :o Just got excited seeing the pictures for the first time. I'll do better the next time. ;)

Gwen

No problem. Lots of folks doing it...LOL

For one thing, I will think there are more new pictures, only to realize someone just posted them in their reply.

I am happy, happy knowing I am sailing on this ship on 3/23 and 5/25 (known as the bargain cruise). LOL We can drive to this port!

I figure they have to take the flag down soon anyway, because they can't sail with it can they? And it looks like it blocks some of portholes on those hideous new Lego cabins?

Sorry, but I don't understand your statement. Those hideous new Lego cabins are part of the original ship. They have been there all along.

Why is that? You have to get a beer at the bar why not get a soft drink at the bar? Am I missing something?

In our case we have a better selection with the Freestyle Coke Machine. Right now at the bar I have a choice of Sprite or Diet Sprite (I don't drink dark caramel color soft drinks.) With the Free Style Coke Machine I can always get Strawberry and Orange or a mixture of Sprite and Strawberry, etc.

In response to the Freestyle comment- I also would like the variety of the Freestyle Coke machine being that I don't like diet coke and prefer diet rootbeer or coke zero also they have many different flavorings to add to your soda such as cherry, vanilla and lime to name a few.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't recall there ever being tables by the pool. There are tables by the windows on the pool level, basically behind the lounge chairs by the pool.

Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for.....that's where my group will be hanging out then :)