Oasis Photo Review – All Dining and Drinks Menus - Daily Programs

Following and Thank you for such a great review. My wife and I will be on Oasis in less then 5 weeks and your review and photos have been a lot of help with our preparation. The last set of pictures and commentary on Central Park were great. We are staying on level 8 just a few doors down from going out to CP. I think this May be our favorite place to chill. It looks very peaceful. This will be our first cruise and and you have given us great information and Thank you once again.

On this occasion I am going to risk something I have tried to avoid, namely posting too many photos on the one aspect. However may I crave you indulgence just this once, as I want to convey to you why Central Park is such a special spot?

The photos don’t really need explanation…

Day5Oasis132_zpsbc865cb1.jpg

CPDaybridge_zps52e9e05d.jpg

Day5Oasis126_zps276581d4.jpg

Day5Oasis138_zps5d8a293b.jpg

Day5Oasis123_zps5c76f25c.jpg

oasis2206_zpsc9c2dc5b.jpg

Day5MenusOasis081_zpsfd1a6543.jpg

Day5MenusOasis076_zps7fc60557.jpg

NikonConstellationOasis008_zpsc61309a1.jpg

Day5MenusOasis078_zpsdc3b3855.jpg

Finally another quick look at Dazzles, the only other venue on Deck 8, with double height that rises up to Deck 9, from where this photo was taken. It can also be accessed directly from the rear elevator lobby on Deck 9, and it is the only venue on that deck.

JanFeb14099_zps8a6d3ee9.jpg

oasisday2034_zpsb83e1be6.jpg

Possibly tonight I’ll post the first part of Day 6 with Giovanni’s Table and Come Fly With Me production show.

If you are following and haven’t yet done so, please do let me know.

Much appreciated.

I am also following. What a wonderfully written review. So much detail and as a first time cruiser this August I truly appreciate it! We are on Deck 9 in a CV stateroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy schedule to post all this for us! Much time and effort went into it!!

We just booked Oasis minutes ago and the Indy a few days back. I was torn between the two. dh said we can do both. I know you answered one of my posts and enjoyed the 8 day as well.

LOVE your pics! Much time went into taking those! I can NOT wait to board her! Have to wait til Nov 1st :(

Almost wish we were doing the Indy first, then the Oasis.

Thanks again for your wonderful review!

ps...was your gf upset you left her behind? ;)

Having been on this very sailing, I'm struck just by how much there is to do, as other than attending the shows, we have very little overlap. Since we'd been on Allure the same time last year, we made a point to do things that we had no time to do last year. We took the tour of Central Park led by the head landscaper (for both ships) and it was much more interesting than I would have thought going in.

We also did the art tour, which was fascinating, and pointed out a lot of what many people may miss - including the binoculars scattered about the ship that allow you to peer in to tiny art works.

Looking forward to your next posts!

Kim

Following,Following and Following again and again,can't say enough about your review,the best EVER!!We leave on May 10th sailing and can't wait.I told my roll call to check it out.I am sure that I will be going back and reading until the cruise.Thanks so much for writing this,I tried to write one couple years ago but never completed it.This takes a lot of time,but so glad that you took the time to do this.Love the pictues!! Diane