Alchemy Bar

Chrisp414

Alchemy Bar was our favorite spot on Liberty. Loved the people and the bartenders , I felt like I was in the TV sitcom Cheers because it gets its regulars quickly. I'm going on Breeze and there's no Alchemy and that's a total bummer!

LOVE ALCHEMY BAR

Alchemy Bar was our favorite spot on Liberty. Loved the people and the bartenders , I felt like I was in the TV sitcom Cheers because it gets its regulars quickly. I'm going on Breeze and there's no Alchemy and that's a total bummer!

LOVE ALCHEMY BAR

Funny you mentioned Cheers. When we were on the Conquest in November, the Alchemy Bar was our favorite hangout. We usually sat in the same seats and one day we got there a bit later than normal. The people sitting where we usually did saw us sitting somewhere else and asked us a couple of times, "Do you guys want your seats?" That's when we realized we frequented that bar a LOT! I mentioned to my wife, "I guess this is what it feels like to be Norm from Cheers!" Hahaha.