Cruise Critic Community
SAS21

? about not your typical souvenirs

When in Rome years ago, I bought a painting in the Spanish Steps area from a street vendor. Once I returned home I had it framed and it hangs in my living room.

These are the type of souvenirs that I like.

Are there street vendors in Barcelona, Cartegena or Malaga that sell paintings? I would love to get another painting for my house. I love having the memories to see everyday.

When in Rome years ago, I bought a painting in the Spanish Steps area from a street vendor. Once I returned home I had it framed and it hangs in my living room.

Are there street vendors in Barcelona, Cartegena or Malaga that sell paintings? I would love to get another painting for my house. I love having the memories to see everyday.

I don't think you will have a problem...can't say they will have paintings,but I will bet they do.

Just visit Las Ramblas in Barcelona and you will find vendors who sell their artwork. We purchased an unusual work depicting Casa Batllo that we had framed and hangs in our family room. I have my house filled with art from the places we have visited. We are considering a cruise that will stop in Malaga so hoping there might be options there as well.

Well I found some art for my collection. When in Malaga we went to Mijas, picked up 2 small paintings. In Barcelona I got 2 small paintings of the Gothic quarter and in Tossa de Mar I got another. I am so happy. The only place I wasn't find one was Collioure, France. Next time!

Just visit Las Ramblas in Barcelona and you will find vendors who sell their artwork. We purchased an unusual work depicting Casa Batllo that we had framed and hangs in our family room. I have my house filled with art from the places we have visited. We are considering a cruise that will stop in Malaga so hoping there might be options there as well.

There are vendors on Las Ramblas. However, don't let down your guard as to your personal belongings when looking at the art work.