Adventure deck plans

Me 2

I understand Adventure is about to be upgraded with the inclusion of Giovanni's Table, Park Cafe, Concierge Club and Diamond Club etc. Have new deck plans been released to reflect the changes?

I understand Adventure is about to be upgraded with the inclusion of Giovanni's Table, Park Cafe, Concierge Club and Diamond Club etc. Have new deck plans been released to reflect the changes?

The deck plans don't appear to have been updated.

I also don't think Adventure will get Park Cafe, and she already has a Concierge Lounge on deck 9. Diamond Lounge has been going in the 19th hole in Viking Crown on other Voyager class ships.

Edited by clarea

• 2 years later...
The deck plans don't appear to have been updated.

I also don't think Adventure will get Park Cafe, and she already has a Concierge Lounge on deck 9. Diamond Lounge has been going in the 19th hole in Viking Crown on other Voyager class ships.

Sorry to restart an old thread..but thought you may know this answer..

Do you happen to know what are the spaces between interior rooms on the deck plan for the Voyager class are? For example.. cabin 9583 & 9587 , 9597 & 9601, etc.? Looking to book on Explorer with my sister & want to be close but concerned about what may be in the middle to cause a disruption?

Thanks in advance..You are always so helpful. :)