Caribbean Princess 4/24/04

RealCruiser

Hey RealCruiser,

My partner and I will be on this cruise. We will be travelling with a couple from Detroit that we met on a cruise this last Fall. We cannot wait to get back on the ocean. Have seen pictures of the Caribbean Princess and it looks wonderful.

Would enjoy meeting you.

Brad and Zell

Hi Bill and Joe we are on the trip with Brad and Zell...I hear he sent a picture of all of us from he last cruise..I understand he sent one that was more flattering of himself and not us.. Just like Brad..we are looking forward to meeting both of you.... FYI.. we go to ATL for Pride every June..we have a good friend there and usually stay at the Georgian Terrace for the weekend.. we love ATL...Charlie and Duey No one calls me Charles..Thanks Brad..I saw the post.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, Guys -

I know you're on your cruise right now, but I'd love to hear your thoughts and impressions when you get back. My partner and I are probably going to book on the CP for the 6/12 Eastern Caribbean. We normally prefer Celebrity to Princess, but we saw that Princess has a program where you can get your PADI open-water SCUBA certification during the cruise, so we're planning to do that. I'd be interested in all of your thoughts, and particularly if you saw or met people taking these classes.

Many thanks and Happy Sailing!

There are never enough days at sea!

Archived