If you have made a payment recently check your taxes

Today I made a payment on my Quantum 11/2 reservation and discovered that RCCL had increased my taxes/fees.

When my TA questioned this RCCL said they had a computer error and my TA was able to get them to correct my invoice.

No apology from RCCL but at least now my invoice has the correct details on it.

Please check your invoices.

Thanks for posting this. I just looked at our November Oasis Sailing... and yep... It is $30 more. But I called the Diamond+ C&A number -- very short wait and she fixed it. So... I'll keep an eye on it! Thanks for the 'heads up!'

Today I made a payment on my Quantum 11/2 reservation and discovered that RCCL had increased my taxes/fees.

When my TA questioned this RCCL said they had a computer error and my TA was able to get them to correct my invoice.

No apology from RCCL but at least now my invoice has the correct details on it.

Please check your invoices.

My invoice comes form the TA on a RCCL letterhead. What I owe is what's on my original invoice at payment time.

Ps. On my past Allure cruise, to my surprise we got ($6.5X2) credit (port charge adj.) on our folio. First time that this has happened to us. Although, I've read on this board that it is common.

Thanks for posting this. I just looked at our November Oasis Sailing... and yep... It is $30 more. But I called the Diamond+ C&A number -- very short wait and she fixed it. So... I'll keep an eye on it! Thanks for the 'heads up!'

You are welcome, glad to have helped.:D

I know that the taxes are set when you buy your NCC so I knew that mine would be slightly different than what is shown on RCCL website..but for them to jump up $24 since I made a payment last month...well I knew something was wrong.

My invoice comes form the TA on a RCCL letterhead. What I owe is what's on my original invoice at payment time.

Ps. On my past Allure cruise, to my surprise we got ($6.5X2) credit (port charge adj.) on our folio. First time that this has happened to us. Although, I've read on this board that it is common.

I get a new RCCL guest copy invoice everytime I make a payment and it was when I printed it out I noticed the change in taxes.

Oh yes I have had the difference in taxes refunded before also on my cruise..so I don't worry about that but for RCCL to suddenly increase the taxes was a mistake.