onboard booking bonus

I am platinum c and a member with a 3/29 date with the Oasis . I am planning a cruise on the Adventure of the seas for march of 2015. I would like to know what to expect if I choose to book on board. Looking at the new information it reflects a 250 discount on the balcony in addition to 100$ obc. I am understanding this correctly. Seems too good to be true considering what they used to offer.

Edited by help04me

I am platinum c and a member with a 3/29 date with the Oasis . I am planning a cruise on the Adventure of the seas for march of 2015. I would like to know what to expect if I choose to book on board. Looking at the new information it reflects a 250 discount on the balcony in addition to 100$ obc. I am understanding this correctly. Seems too good to be true considering what they used to offer.
fyi to who ever is reading . called crown and anchor. they confirmed is a programming glitch . I did find them to be very helpful though sorry to waste your time but thanks anyways

fyi to who ever is reading . called crown and anchor. they confirmed is a programming glitch . I did find them to be very helpful though sorry to waste your time but thanks anyways

Thanks for calling and passing that info on. ;)

If you are getting the balcony discount information off the C&A website, it is not correct. The amounts currently being shown are for D+/PC Members. C&A is aware of the problem.

Here is the balcony discount for Platinum Members booking more than 6 months from departure.....

$ 50 * for sailings of 3-5 nights

$100* for sailings of 6-9 nights

$200* for sailings of 10-14 nights

$200* for sailings of 15+ nights

*Subtract $25 for booking less than 6 months from departure.

Booking a specific cruise on board the breakdown for OBC for a 7 night cruise will depend on cabin category.

Interior.......$25

OceaView....$50

Balcony.......$100

Suites*.......$200

*Includes JS and above

This link will explain it in more detail http://loyaltoyoualways.com/nextcruise/

Edited by cruisenfever