Patrick's on Bora Bora prices

RAPM5856

We are going to be on Bora Bora and plan to book with Patrick (Maohi Nui) and were wondering if anyone has done his Lagoon Tour & Snorkeling with Lunch & 4X4 Tour lately? I trying to find out what the price would be for 6 adults.

Hi

when I asked for the prices last summer, they told me it's 211 USD per person for this tour. But perhaps you can get a small discount if you book for a whole group.

And you have to reserve as early as possible, don't wait to long :)

We are going to be on Bora Bora and plan to book with Patrick (Maohi Nui) and were wondering if anyone has done his Lagoon Tour & Snorkeling with Lunch & 4X4 Tour lately? I trying to find out what the price would be for 6 adults.

We are paying $211.00 per person for eight (8) adults. Your may have to pay more because you only have six people in your group.

In the past Patrick has always used a sliding scale. The more people in the group the less it will cost. I've paid as low as $125 and as much as $185 for the lagoon tour (no 4X4)

He is now connected with a few ships and if your on one you must book through the ship or charter a whole outrigger (12 people).

Email them ........

Edited by Tikiintahiti

In the past Patrick has always used a sliding scale. The more people in the group the less it will cost. I've paid as low as $125 and as much as $185 for the lagoon tour (no 4X4)

He is now connected with a few ships and if your on one you must book through the ship or charter a whole outrigger (12 people).

Email them ........

What ships is Patrick doing tours for? I am not aware that he books tours for the large Princess ships at least this was not true a year ago. We booked our Cruise Critic roll call group with him for the Star Princess cruise in April of 2013. Cost was $125 pp for the lagoon tour only, no 4x4. We booked more than a year in advance.

Contact him as early as possible. If you want others to join you, you might want to post your request on the roll call for your cruise. You may find that he has already been booked by someone on your roll call.

Have a wonderful day in Bora Bora.

Edited by Bucky3

What ships is Patrick doing tours for? I am not aware that he books tours for the large Princess ships at least this was not true a year ago. We booked our Cruise Critic roll call group with him for the Star Princess cruise in April of 2013. Cost was $125 pp for the lagoon tour only, no 4x4. We booked more than a year in advance.

Contact him as early as possible. If you want others to join you, you might want to post your request on the roll call for your cruise. You may find that he has already been booked by someone on your roll call.

Have a wonderful day in Bora Bora.

I know he is setup directly with PG Cruises

I know he is setup directly with PG Cruises

Thank you. And thanks for all the great information you provide about these SP islands. We love Moorea for land excursions and Bora Bora for the motu picnics and the gorgeous views from a boat tour there.

I agree, land tours on Moorea, lagoon tours on Bora Bora ...........

A lagoon tour on Bora Bora gives to a different view of the mountain as you travel 360 degree around the main island .......... breathtaking

Good to know :) Do you have recommendations for tours in Moorea? We want ATVs, but not a guided tour if possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tikiintahiti, We are new to the South Pacific and have many questions. Would you consider responding to our email address to take a dialogue off this thread? If so, our email is: judithtimothy@yahoo.com Thanks. I printed your list of Best things to do on Moorea.:)

I prefer to answer on the forum as others can benefit from what is shared. Others on the forum who have been to the South Pacific can also chime in and give their opinions : )

Unless it's rather a personal/touchy subject I prefer it that way.

Hi!

What is the best way to book Patricks tour in bora bora. Went on line and the website will not allow me to leave them any messages?!

Thanks,maria

If you can't get through on their website you can email at patrick.bora@mail.pf

They are very responsive. We had a port change last week and emailed several times over the course of two days to get everyone's schedule sorted out. They are very accommodating..

We get into Tahiti very early in the am on the same day that we board. The ship overnights there. What do most folks do from 5:30am until one boards at noon?:confused:

Assuming you're on Princess? They'll have tours you can sign up for right there at the airport. Be sure to sign up for Princess transfers. The tour will only cost you $12. Plus if you have the transfer for the return to the airport they will let you stay on the ship all day so you won't have to figure out what to do on that last day until your 11:0pm flight..

Assuming you're on Princess? They'll have tours you can sign up for right there at the airport. Be sure to sign up for Princess transfers. The tour will only cost you $12. Plus if you have the transfer for the return to the airport they will let you stay on the ship all day so you won't have to figure out what to do on that last day until your 11:0pm flight..

Thanks for the info! We will sign up for the transfers now!:)

Booked our bora bora tour, thanks to both of you.

Can you help with the other islands? We are going to moorea,raiatea,rangiroa,fakarava,adamstown . We want to do at least 1 or 2 island tour. Which island should we do a land tour and what are the must do on each islands?

Thanks again,

Maria

Booked our bora bora tour, thanks to both of you.

Can you help with the other islands? We are going to moorea,raiatea,rangiroa,fakarava,adamstown . We want to do at least 1 or 2 island tour. Which island should we do a land tour and what are the must do on each islands?

Thanks again,

Maria

Moorea is the best island for land based tours. A 4X4 or quad tour is fantastic.

http://idx-images.cisdata.net/acnt/images/708/AR408708/file_manager/Moorea_Suggested_things_to_do.pdf

On Fakarava I would point you towards Altos Blue lagoon tour, many say great things about his tour.

On Rangiroa - The Blue Lagoon is great, yes I've done it. A bit rough ride getting there and back but worth it. If your a good swimmer the drift snorkel is good. For easy, close by water fun The Aquarium.

terevaexcursions@mail.pf

revaultleon@mail.pf

On Raiatea it's Bruno's drift snorkel, fantastic, can't go wrong with Bruno, have take his tour several times.

http://www.tahaa.net/

Edited by Tikiintahiti

Hi Tikiintahiti!

I need some advice again. Between Raiatea, rangiroa and fakarava which island is the best to just do a beach day? and which beach do we go to, best way to get there from cruise port?

Is there beach we can just walk from port on any of these 3 islands?

thank you for your help i already have tours moorea,borabora confirmed.

Happy Easter!

Best regards,

Maria