Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Does anyone have any idea or know when we will hear more about the Escape build? Every step is exciting to me. :)

Thanks!

Are you following the progress of the Escape here?

http://www.escape.ncl.com/?cid=PS_TSI_USA_BRA_GOO_N-A_N-_SHIPFLEET_XXXXXXXXX_norwegian+escape&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=norwegian%20escape&utm_campaign=G%20-%20Ships%20-%20Escape%20-%20Exact%20(Canada%20-%20B)&gclid=CPvMrqeevr0CFYZAMgod_isArw#pressrelease

Just booked the TA on this! I have always wanted to do a TA, especially from England! I am SO EXCITED about this cruise!

Have you joined the Roll Call for The Escape's Transatlantic crossing yet? It is already very active.

Count us in!!! Just booked a Haven Aft Penthouse on the Escape for 2/20/16....yes - you read it right SIXTEEN.

But - we have the Getaway to enjoy in February 2015 which I expect to be as fantastic as the Epic and Breakaway. ;)

Congrats! I hope to be on that sailing too. That day is my birthday. I am originally from Pittsburgh too. Father from Homestead, mother from McKeesport, grew up in North Huntingdon. Maybe I will see you on board :)

Congrats! I hope to be on that sailing too. That day is my birthday. I am originally from Pittsburgh too. Father from Homestead, mother from McKeesport, grew up in North Huntingdon. Maybe I will see you on board :)

That would be GREAT - I hope to meet you! We have a roll call going - already....stop by.

We are in the North Hills ;)

They've started the steel cutting on March 20th, building blocks after that, my guess is that it will be sharing the hall with Royal's 2nd Quantum class, Anthem of the Seas (spring 2015) at the shipyard when Escape is getting shape?

Steelcutting_Norwegian_Escape__MG_9296_W716.jpg

http://www.meyerwerft.de/en/meyerwerft_de/medien/presseticker/pressemitteilung_detail_15744.jsp

Okay! I get the Freestyle vibe, and I like it, but anyone else notice Kevin Sheehan's ripped jeans? Puhleeze...

Surely they make CEO rinsed denims?

Okay! I get the Freestyle vibe, and I like it, but anyone else notice Kevin Sheehan's ripped jeans? Puhleeze...

Not really an issue IMO.............can you let us see what you wear?

Not really an issue IMO.............can you let us see what you wear?

It was a joke. Think smiley with tongue in cheek, but it was still an observation about an official photo with official people doing official things, not a backyard barbeque...

It was a joke. Think smiley with tongue in cheek, but it was still an observation about an official photo with official people doing official things, not a backyard barbeque...

Ok, I get it! My apologies, I can't always tell intent or tone of some messages on CC. :)

Happy and safe cruising!! :D

Hey there Medtech2....great to see you again! The Escape in your plans too?? ;)

Sent from my phone - using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm going to book this as my birthday cruise for February 2016.

The prices seem rather reasonable to me considering it'll be only 4 months old when I sail.

Maybe my memory is failing me but Breakaway and Getaway seemed to be way more expensive.

I am agree prices do seem reasonable. I booked a studio for Nov 2015 and it was $50 cheaper than the studio on the Breakaway I originally booked for Oct 2015.

I do not like the ports of call versus the one on the Breakaway, but since this is a new ship and it is all about the ship and I have never sailed on NCL. I figured what the heck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm going to book this as my birthday cruise for February 2016.

The prices seem rather reasonable to me considering it'll be only 4 months old when I sail.

Maybe my memory is failing me but Breakaway and Getaway seemed to be way more expensive.

You are correct. When I called to book, my PCC said the prices were much higher on Breakaway and Getaway first bookings.

I am agree prices do seem reasonable. I booked a studio for Nov 2015 and it was $50 cheaper than the studio on the Breakaway I originally booked for Oct 2015.

I do not like the ports of call versus the one on the Breakaway, but since this is a new ship and it is all about the ship and I have never sailed on NCL. I figured what the heck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We too wish the ports were a little more unique. But we're just looking at the new ship as the destination - like we did Epic and will with the Getaway. ;)

You are correct. When I called to book, my PCC said the prices were much higher on Breakaway and Getaway first bookings.

Hmm....we didn't book the Getaway this early and we must have caught on if the first sales then! ;)

Gonna have to keep a closer eye on the rate now! Speaking of....what is the most direct way to price check for NCL??

Hey there Medtech2....great to see you again! The Escape in your plans too?? ;)

Hi there!

Yes, eventually. DH had a hip replaceent so we need to do Getaway first and see how much we owe the hospital.

Escape prices are a little high at the moment, but then again our cabin on Getaway is now $300 more than when we booked it. I hope the days of cheaper prices are not over!

Hi there!

Yes, eventually. DH had a hip replaceent so we need to do Getaway first and see how much we owe the hospital.

Escape prices are a little high at the moment, but then again our cabin on Getaway is now $300 more than when we booked it. I hope the days of cheaper prices are not over!

Wishing your DH a speedy (that doesn't cost you too much) so that you can continue to cruise! ;)

Who knows....maybe we will see you on the Escape!! ;) :D