Oasis 3/22-29/14, so, so writing, pretty good pictures, very pretty girls!

Nice job with the compasses. You have accomplished what others have not. Many of us "soon to be" Oasis cruisers have been looking for Eastern compasses. Now we have them. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

day7-9_zps05c7ae1d.jpg

day7-10_zps549b8544.jpg

Well that's it!! Our regularly scheduled review will continue tomorrow with the continuation of day one!

Thank you all for your patience, this is taking a lot longer than I thought!

Caneguy

Just booked the Western itinerary for next March, a long ways away, so I'll enjoy your review and pics in the meantime. :) Great start! We booked a D1 cabin, would love to try a Jr Suite - will likely have to wait until we're empty nesters in 10-15 years.;)

day one cont.

jrsuitebathroom2_zpsd0590463.jpg

Real tub and shower

So now I understand RCCI reason for giving me this upgrade. A new way to increase revenue on future bookings! Boy this is going to cost me! After seeing this, I guess now I have to always book this type of cabin, it is so nice! We had originally book an ocean balcony. I don't ever want to get an upgrade to the Aqua Theater Suite :)

So we unpacked and then walked around and waited for the Muster drill, you know, seven short blasts followed by one long blast (insert your favorite fart joke here and laugh, I always laugh at fart jokes having that 11 year old humor).

Loved the JS pictures. This will be my first experience in one and already I am a FAN!!!! I didn't realize how comfy it would be. Your pictures brought it alive for me..I am enjoying the review so far too..Keep it coming :D

Being that I have no plans on going on Oasis through at least 2016, the compasses weren't of that much interest to me, but of course they are to so many and they are indeed grateful to you for posting. That said, I couldn't but feel being sad seeing, "When you depart". :(

Edited by BillOh

Wow, thanks for posting all of those cruise compasses. Went on the Oasis of the Seas 1/2/10 and found her to be the dullest ship we've been on. Seemed like they were relying on people to do open ended activities (flowrider, zip line, etc.) more than organized events. Certainly looks like they've learned, that compass looks loaded!

You got my attention with the "very pretty girls" reference in the title of your review. Thanks for the nice words about my review. I'm looking forward to my upcoming trips on Allure so I can write another one. That's why we do reviews, for people to read and hopefully help them out on their trips. I'm liking what I'm reading so far and am subscribing so I can read the rest...

MiLqEAMia.gif

Thanks Cupcrazy. I hope you like my review.

Excellent review so far. I'm looking forward to reading more. Thank you!

Thanks ClevelandRocks! I will be adding more tonight from our first day on the Oasis!

Excellent so far, caneguy! Thank you so much for sharing. Can't wait to read more :)

Thanks HostFaith, loved your reviews, hope you will enjoy mine.

Caneguy