How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

On 5/11/2020 at 6:54 AM, JMorris271 said:

cruising today in my Boston Whaler.😁

The lakes I normally go to are still closed except to local residents.  I'm going through fishing withdrawal big time.   So, instead I've been doing some upgrades to the boat!  It will be in great shape when I can finally get out.  Fingers crossed, hopefully soon!  

15 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

I hope you do not make to many non-refundable payments relative to your (optimistically) still-scheduled cruise.

Cruise paid for in full which includes flights and transfers. No other expenditure.

9 hours ago, ldubs said:

The lakes I normally go to are still closed except to local residents.

That's true for Tahoe. But an RV park on the east shore is opening Saturday and we have a res that we hope doesn't get cancelled. Just for two nights but it feels very exciting 🙂

9 hours ago, ldubs said:

The lakes I normally go to are still closed except to local residents.  I'm going through fishing withdrawal big time.   So, instead I've been doing some upgrades to the boat!  It will be in great shape when I can finally get out.  Fingers crossed, hopefully soon!  

I went fishing once in my life when I was 9 years old.A few weeks later my father bought me a fiberglass rod .It was wrapped and I never opened it up.In 2003 when I wa leaving NYC I gave the rod and reel to my next door neighbor who loved fishing.He said it was a classic rod .

15 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I went fishing once in my life when I was 9 years old.A few weeks later my father bought me a fiberglass rod .It was wrapped and I never opened it up.In 2003 when I wa leaving NYC I gave the rod and reel to my next door neighbor who loved fishing.He said it was a classic rod .

Most fishing rods these days are made of high tech materials.  For the type of fishing I do, I still use fiberglass rods.    But, don't get me started.  I'll be boring everyone with off topic fishing stuff.   

Edited by ldubs

7 minutes ago, ldubs said:

Most fishing rods these days are made of high tech materials.  For the type of fishing I do, I still use fiberglass rods.    But, don't get me started.  I'll be boring everyone with off topic fishing stuff.   

You threw out a line, I've taken the bait and now I'm hooked.

• Haha 2

4 weeks today. Setting in two weeks for 14 days if quarantine prior to the cruise.

11 day cruise followed by another 14 days if quarantine. 

Cant wait.

Starting to pack today.

Any ideas on what to pack for the quarantine period?

23 minutes ago, DarrenM said:

4 weeks today. Setting in two weeks for 14 days if quarantine prior to the cruise.

11 day cruise followed by another 14 days if quarantine. 

Cant wait.

Starting to pack today.

Any ideas on what to pack for the quarantine period?

drugs and lots of them.