How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

25 DAYS. Chocolate Melting Cake------- Here I come !!!

My wife and I have booked a seven day Western cruise on the CC Magic (our first cruise on her, we've done 10 other CC ships,3 RCL) for the 3rd week of next March. But this will be our 1st on the Magic. We're on the 8th deck and since you've definitely done your fair share of sight seeing on the Magic I wanted to get you special input about her. Where to go and what to see onboard. Since the third day of the sail is our anniversary, we've always done the steakhouse as a 'gift' to each other. A tradition we've done on all of our March sailings. You'd be hard pressed to find a better steakhouse for $35 on land. We have always enjoyed our CC cruises, in fact, we've LOVED all cruises. It's just our first was on the Carnival Holiday, and even after the RC Oasis, she still says she misses the smaller ships. She says they feel more 'homey' :)) I always tell her, ' I don't care, as long as we're CRUISING'. Honestly, I would love to check out the CC Vista, I bet she's a beaut ! Forgive me, guess I got pretty far afield, but ANY advice would be greatly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for any advice,

Mac

As of today it is 30, but you never know what tomorrow might bring. We had a cruise booked last year and the dear wife fell three weeks before the cruise. She fractured a vertebrae and had to have back surgery. Wore a brace for four months and still has back pain.

We booked the Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston for Oct. 30. "IF" everything goes to plan, we will be in Cozumel on the anniversary of her accident. You never know what Providence has in store, but I praise God that Ginger D is on the mend.