How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

1 hour ago, MicCanberra said:

I doubt it, they are cruising to Hobart.

Dont know how everyone manages to guess that, someone said to us the other day, I guess the December cruise is Hobart. Already got next December’s Hobart trip booked too, now just looking for listings for 2021. (Mmmm wonder who we should go with that year).

17 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Dont know how everyone manages to guess that, someone said to us the other day, I guess the December cruise is Hobart. Already got next December’s Hobart trip booked too, now just looking for listings for 2021. (Mmmm wonder who we should go with that year).

How about Hobart?

26 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

How about Hobart?

Yeah that’s a given but wondering who to go with, Princess this year, Royal Caribbean Next, done it with Princess (not sure how many times now but a few) Cunard, Celebrity, P&O, And NCL.

2 hours ago, clo said:

Ooh, are you doing the Rio/Buenos Aires trip?  I'd totally love that 🙂

No as Mic said our almost annual pilgrimage to Tasmania, just if yours is aearly December it must be a similar amount of time.

39 minutes ago, GUT2407 said:

Yeah that’s a given but wondering who to go with, Princess this year, Royal Caribbean Next, done it with Princess (not sure how many times now but a few) Cunard, Celebrity, P&O, And NCL.

There is still CMV, MSC, Costa, Dream and HAL.

3 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

A very nice HAL one too, but a bit expensive it’s late Dec and spans Christmas New Year

We try to stick to that first week or December Holidays for Tas and do others using some of HER long service leave.

The HAL cruises this year really dove down in price, you may want to earmark that cruise and check it again next September/October.