Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

Have a wonderful cruise.I shall no longer be posting on 99 percent of the boards.Although most people enjoy conversations as you do too many are interested in arguing. 

Oh stop it. You're beloved and if people start to argue just 'avert your eyes.' Hear me?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

Thanks 😀

Lenny enjoy your cruise. Have a safe and peaceful trip. Something we said in Vietnam when we were getting ready to rotate back to the world. "Short" and then "Next". Today you are "short" and on the 7th you will be"next". Bon Voyage. 🥂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, davekathy said:

Lenny enjoy your cruise. Have a safe and peaceful trip. Something we said in Vietnam when we were getting ready to rotate back to the world. "Short" and then "Next". Today you are "short" and on the 7th you will be"next". Bon Voyage. 🥂

Thanks ,Dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

I have fond memories of the Infinity, I like the family view cabins. Aft corner cabins with the huge balcony

Should not have spent the money but our balcony on royal suite should be pretty huge 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, George C said:

Should not have spent the money but our balcony on royal suite should be pretty huge 😁

Wow, now I think the spend will be worth it, enjoy Michael's club and Luminae.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Never mind, your time will come.

Yes it will in 184 days time. Marvellous. On Infinitys sister ship the Constellation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DarrenM said:

Yes it will in 184 days time. Marvellous. On Infinitys sister ship the Constellation.

I like that one too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...