Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Host Kat

How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Recommended Posts

Who knows.

 

was meant to be 213, but really it is anyone’s guess at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back in Early March I had six booked, now there is just one lonely cruise on the books and no idea if it will happen or not, also no idea when I might see some money back in the bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DarrenM said:

Neither can I. Starting think celebrity arent quite as good as they like us to think.

I hope you do not make to many non-refundable payments relative to your (optimistically) still-scheduled cruise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 6:54 AM, JMorris271 said:

cruising today in my Boston Whaler.😁

 

The lakes I normally go to are still closed except to local residents.  I'm going through fishing withdrawal big time.   So, instead I've been doing some upgrades to the boat!  It will be in great shape when I can finally get out.  Fingers crossed, hopefully soon!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well since two cruises cancelled for this year;  my next one that is booked is 521 days as of 13 May 2020.  Have a wonderful day out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, navybankerteacher said:

I hope you do not make to many non-refundable payments relative to your (optimistically) still-scheduled cruise.

Cruise paid for in full which includes flights and transfers. No other expenditure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ldubs said:

The lakes I normally go to are still closed except to local residents.

That's true for Tahoe. But an RV park on the east shore is opening Saturday and we have a res that we hope doesn't get cancelled. Just for two nights but it feels very exciting 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ldubs said:

 

The lakes I normally go to are still closed except to local residents.  I'm going through fishing withdrawal big time.   So, instead I've been doing some upgrades to the boat!  It will be in great shape when I can finally get out.  Fingers crossed, hopefully soon!  

I went fishing once in my life when I was 9 years old.A few weeks later my father bought me a fiberglass rod .It was wrapped and I never opened it up.In 2003 when I wa leaving NYC I gave the rod and reel to my next door neighbor who loved fishing.He said it was a classic rod .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

I went fishing once in my life when I was 9 years old.A few weeks later my father bought me a fiberglass rod .It was wrapped and I never opened it up.In 2003 when I wa leaving NYC I gave the rod and reel to my next door neighbor who loved fishing.He said it was a classic rod .

 

Most fishing rods these days are made of high tech materials.  For the type of fishing I do, I still use fiberglass rods.    But, don't get me started.  I'll be boring everyone with off topic fishing stuff.   

Edited by ldubs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ldubs said:

 

Most fishing rods these days are made of high tech materials.  For the type of fishing I do, I still use fiberglass rods.    But, don't get me started.  I'll be boring everyone with off topic fishing stuff.   

You threw out a line, I've taken the bait and now I'm hooked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

You threw out a line, I've taken the bait and now I'm hooked.

 

Oh man, I sound like a troll!  😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ldubs said:

 

Oh man, I sound like a troll!  😋

Trawler perhaps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29 days and still going. They haven't confirmed how they are getting me there yet though. Or whether the port is even open.

 

But still 29 days. I cant contain my excitement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DarrenM;  what cruise lines are sailing in less than 30 days?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the moment celebrity constellation out of Rome. Well not exactly Rome but I cant spell the port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DarrenM said:

At the moment celebrity constellation out of Rome. Well not exactly Rome but I cant spell the port.

 

 

Civitavecchia.    🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...