rooms with obstructed balcony

kenorus

Can someone please answer a question for me. I have booked a room on the royal on the emerald deck with an obstructed view, will have to check room number but pretty sure it was in the 500's. We have 3 in the room. Now my travel agent just called and they said that there is 3 single beds in this room and no pullout. I have never heard of this at all and the pictures do not show it. Normally they put the two singles into a queen and then there is a pullout. Any one know of this. Thanks

We were in an obstructed view balcony on the Emerald - E411. It was a deluxe balcony with 2 singles made into a Queen, and a small loveseat which was not a pullout. There would have been no room to pull it out because the desk was directlly opposite on the other wall. Could it be a pull down bunk?

yes apparently it is a bunk. Thankfully my travel agent caught on and called princess. They kept our reservation with our prepaid gratuities and our 200onboard credit and moved us up to the 15th deck with a front balcony. Happy that they did this as they could have started the reservation over. And we got the pricedrop!

That's a great move, you'll be close to horizon court and pools. However from what I have read, forward-facing balconies are locked or at least not usable while underway. May want to check if this is a problem for you.