Kids Sail Free & C&A Balcony Discount?

When I booked online, KSF and C&A discount both showed on my invoice. However I never got to final payment date, so don't know if it would have been removed.

You can ask about it but I don't think it's something you can fight. If they say things are not combinable they won't budge. I had another instance where I booked during a promotion and they later took my promo obc away because my C&A discount was greater. Until then I had thought they were combinable.

Edited by marci22

I would fight it. The terms and conditions were:

*Offers apply to new individual and named group bookings on Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, and Europe itineraries departing between May 1 - Dec 15, 2014, excluding Grandeur of the Seas and Quantum of the Seas. Cruise must be booked Mar. 1 - 31, 2014. European sailings are defined as sailings that depart and return to European ports. Free upgrade refers to booking a balcony stateroom for an ocean view stateroom fare on Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Liberty, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Serenade, and Voyager; and booking an ocean view stateroom for an interior stateroom fare on Enchantment, Legend, Majesty, Rhapsody, Splendour, and Vision. Offer provides for free cruise fare of third and fourth passengers for guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom booking, applicable to all categories. All other charges, including, but not limited to, government taxes and fees, are not included in Offer and apply to all guests. The 50% reduced deposit can be applied via any automated booking tool (Cruisematch®, Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Wordspan). However, the booking confirmation will not reflect the reduced deposit amount due. 50% reduced deposit is available for all categories on previously mentioned ships and products. Offers available only in the United States and Canada. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. 14037578 • 2/26/2014

*Offers apply to new individual and named group bookings on Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbean, and Europe itineraries departing between May 1 - Dec 15, 2014, excluding Grandeur of the Seas and Quantum of the Seas. Cruise must be booked Mar. 1 - 31, 2014. European sailings are defined as sailings that depart and return to European ports. Free upgrade refers to booking a balcony stateroom for an ocean view stateroom fare on Adventure, Allure, Brilliance, Explorer, Freedom, Independence, Jewel, Liberty, Navigator, Oasis, Radiance, Serenade, and Voyager; and booking an ocean view stateroom for an interior stateroom fare on Enchantment, Legend, Majesty, Rhapsody, Splendour, and Vision. Offer provides for free cruise fare of third and fourth passengers for guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom booking, applicable to all categories. All other charges, including, but not limited to, government taxes and fees, are not included in Offer and apply to all guests. The 50% reduced deposit can be applied via any automated booking tool (Cruisematch®, Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo or Wordspan). However, the booking confirmation will not reflect the reduced deposit amount due. 50% reduced deposit is available for all categories on previously mentioned ships and products. Offers available only in the United States and Canada. Offers are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. ©2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas. 14037578 • 2/26/2014

Good catch! I'd fight it too based on this.

We booked at the begining of March. We earned Platinum on our March 20th cruise, so once we showed as Platinum on the RCI website (March 31st), I called up C&A and had the balcony discount applied to the cruise (as well as to 2 others). No issues.

So yeah. I would call and politely insist they reinstate the discount.

This is the line that gives RCCL the right to change the pricing if they find that there was an error or inaccuracy in the pricing. I would try to see if the resolutions department can help, especially if you have a electroinic or hard copy of the original confirmation from when you made the deposit. However, they do have the right to correct it if there was an error made.

For those looking, it should be combinable:

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Promotions/14037748_March_Offer_FAQs.pdf

Q: Is this offer combinable with Crown & Anchor® Society Savings Certificates or Crown & Anchor Society Platinum and

above balcony and suite discounts?

A: This offer is combinable with Crown & Anchor Society savings benefits.

Edited by marci22

Thanks again. My TA called 3 times and was told it was not combinable... I called C&A they said to do a 3 way call. We did the 3 way call and they still said no.

I sent the paper to my TA, she was able to get the discount applied and I also got an apology for the inconvenience!