Just made Diamond Plus

Many thanks to everyone who offered their congratulations ! It looks like I started quite the thread on both the CL and DL, which wasn't my intention at all ! We are now finding we spend very little time in either lounge, and if we venture in, it's more for a cup of coffee rather than a free adult beverage ! We have made many friends with our fellow cruisers, and I just can't recall ever basing a friendship on what their status is or the color of their card, but that's just us ! Happy cruising

Congrats on your Diamond Plus Status! I think it's wonderful that you will have new amenities and perks for your upcoming cruise.

Don't listen to some of the people giving you a hard time. We will be emerald after our upcoming cruise in 2016 due to the fact that we were able to book a grand suite with the WoW sale. This is my first suitt and I am so excited and yes, I'm also excited to be emerald. I hope one day to get to Diamond and then Diamond Plus and there's nothing wrong with that!

Most importantly, have a wonderful time!!

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

Edited by silver_cloud

Congrats on your Diamond Plus Status! I think it's wonderful that you will have new amenities and perks for your upcoming cruise.

Don't listen to some of the people giving you a hard time. We will be emerald after our upcoming cruise in 2016 due to the fact that we were able to book a grand suite with the WoW sale. This is my first suitt and I am so excited and yes, I'm also excited to be emerald. I hope one day to get to Diamond and then Diamond Plus and there's nothing wrong with that!

Most importantly, have a wonderful time!!

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

Congratulations on your upcoming status upgrade ! You will love the GS. The only problem is you won't want to cruise in a smaller room anymore. I never let people in here bother me, some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope ! Happy cruising !

Oh, and another vote for the Diamond Club over the concierge 'cupboard', on Voyager and Freedom class, they have great outdoor seating which I will take full advantage of during my first full 7 day sailing in the Med on Liberty later this year as Diamond Plus.

Pete, I will share a drink and conversation with you on that trip as it seems we both have common tastes and interests, lol.

Mike

Pete, I will share a drink and conversation with you on that trip as it seems we both have common tastes and interests, lol.

Mike

See you there Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk