JW and Jerome's May 3rd MSC Divina Adventure

cruiseguys2009

Oh my goodness..........I had loved your review so much and kept looking for the "adventures"....I actually got scared and thought you had met an untimely end or something..........so I am so glad to see you on here again...........loved loved the review...........and would love to try to get to the Christmas party if we can't I at least have your address and can send a gift............you guys are amazing............

We sail Saturday..........I'm looking forward to a great cruise........Mikey and I travel as in life to have fun and treat people the way we want to be treated..............now after a few beers....Mikey can spin a yarn or many....and so he has a following ......sometimes it's good and occasionally it can be bad.............you guys have to know how that goes..............but we believe in treating everyone we meet with respect now matter what their "station".....and we are in the "average" pool.............would love to cruise with you guys one day........I really kept waiting for your adventures...............sorry there are sucky ppl out there that made you quelch your expression.................Mikey would say F**K them...............well you knew that would be bleeped out right...:eek:

Oh my goodness..........I had loved your review so much and kept looking for the "adventures"....I actually got scared and thought you had met an untimely end or something..........so I am so glad to see you on here again...........loved loved the review...........and would love to try to get to the Christmas party if we can't I at least have your address and can send a gift............you guys are amazing............

We sail Saturday..........I'm looking forward to a great cruise........Mikey and I travel as in life to have fun and treat people the way we want to be treated..............now after a few beers....Mikey can spin a yarn or many....and so he has a following ......sometimes it's good and occasionally it can be bad.............you guys have to know how that goes..............but we believe in treating everyone we meet with respect now matter what their "station".....and we are in the "average" pool.............would love to cruise with you guys one day........I really kept waiting for your adventures...............sorry there are sucky ppl out there that made you quelch your expression.................Mikey would say F**K them...............well you knew that would be bleeped out right...:eek:

The base of the poster gives you all the address information you need about The Christmas House. Thanks and enjoy your sailing.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I thoroughly enjoyed it start to end. We are going on our first MSC cruise December 6 to western carribean and we can't be more excited. We have booked the premium beverage package..a real splurge for us! Can't wait to try everything. We are not picky travellors so our expectations are not unreasonable. I'll be out of the cold of a Canadian winter so anything is a bonus. Thanks again! Keep the reviews and stories coming

I was really looking forward to reading about your adventures, I watched your videos on you tube and really enjoyed them. I would love to come visit your house at Christmas but it's a wee bit far too come.

We sail in 2 weeks and can't wait.

Judith

I was really looking forward to reading about your adventures, I watched your videos on you tube and really enjoyed them. I would love to come visit your house at Christmas but it's a wee bit far too come.

We sail in 2 weeks and can't wait.

Judith

I have friends on your sailing, and they are in the Yacht Club as well. Perhaps you will bump into each other. George and Hilda from Florida. Enjoy the cruise!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts of the Divina as a fellow Aussie (even if you were imported from the Old Dart at any early age). Have a great time

The base of the poster gives you all the address information you need about The Christmas House. Thanks and enjoy your sailing.

Do you guys have a FB where you could continue with reviews of your adventures for those selected folk who actually value your views ??

Thank you for your reply. We plan to keep an open mind and go "European". We too, love Celebrity overall but had one great cruise on Princess that was fabulous as well. We had booked the Equinox for a Panama Canal cruise for next year but my daughter decided to get married recently so our Panama Canal cruise was cancelled. Paying for the wedding took precedence! Enjoy your cruise.

Read through your reviews the last couple of days and had lots of laughs with them - thank you for that. Also for the videos, your Lawn Club Experience - HILLARIOUS - makes me laugh to even think about it and I LOVE the Cabin Review of the Reflection, have already gotten those collapsible storage thingys :p - we do not have a Target over here but thankfully lots of things can be ordered via Amazon. We are sailing Reflection on November 1st and thanks to your review I am really looking forward to that one.

I am a little sad to read that you are cutting back on your "Adventurous Tales" but I can fully understand the reasons behind it. Wishing you and Jerome great future sailings - maybe we will be happy enough to stumble upon you guys at some point ;)

And one more thing: DARN I wish we could come to see your X-Mas home, it sounds great but we will be flying back on 21st November so just gonna miss it - Wishing you a great success with it, sure looks like a lot of work and you have some really worthy causes selected. Thumbs up to you guys!

Read through your reviews the last couple of days and had lots of laughs with them - thank you for that. Also for the videos, your Lawn Club Experience - HILLARIOUS - makes me laugh to even think about it and I LOVE the Cabin Review of the Reflection, have already gotten those collapsible storage thingys :p - we do not have a Target over here but thankfully lots of things can be ordered via Amazon. We are sailing Reflection on November 1st and thanks to your review I am really looking forward to that one.

I am a little sad to read that you are cutting back on your "Adventurous Tales" but I can fully understand the reasons behind it. Wishing you and Jerome great future sailings - maybe we will be happy enough to stumble upon you guys at some point ;)

And one more thing: DARN I wish we could come to see your X-Mas home, it sounds great but we will be flying back on 21st November so just gonna miss it - Wishing you a great success with it, sure looks like a lot of work and you have some really worthy causes selected. Thumbs up to you guys!

How thoughtful and sweet of you to let us know that we made your day! Jerome and I truly love to sail, we are on The Celebrity Equinox on November 10th, and trust me, that ship is going to rock! Our roll call is off the chain and so many folks have sailed with us before, and several were actually in the Lawn Club Grill the night we filmed! Oh we have so much fun! That's why I always say,"I want to have as much fun as possible and take as many people with me as I can!"

I do wish you could see our Christmas House in person, but there is another way to see it. The photos are all on our special page, "The Port Saint Lucie Christmas House", appearing on that happy face reading a book site.

Glad you got the cubes, they really work and you are going to love The Celebrity Reflection. Amazingly fun, gorgeous ship, wonderful service and the food is incredible. Be sure to do The Lawn Club Grill.

How thoughtful and sweet of you to let us know that we made your day! Jerome and I truly love to sail, we are on The Celebrity Equinox on November 10th, and trust me, that ship is going to rock! Our roll call is off the chain and so many folks have sailed with us before, and several were actually in the Lawn Club Grill the night we filmed! Oh we have so much fun! That's why I always say,"I want to have as much fun as possible and take as many people with me as I can!"

I do wish you could see our Christmas House in person, but there is another way to see it. The photos are all on our special page, "The Port Saint Lucie Christmas House", appearing on that happy face reading a book site.

Glad you got the cubes, they really work and you are going to love The Celebrity Reflection. Amazingly fun, gorgeous ship, wonderful service and the food is incredible. Be sure to do The Lawn Club Grill.

Thanks for the tip where to find the photos of your Christmas House - got it ;) ....when we leave the Reflection, we can almost wave to your guys Sail-Away - already excited to hear what you think about the Equinox

• 2 weeks later...