Problems contacting Princess

Aquahound

I keep getting a "this call cannot be completed as dialed" message when I call 800-774-6237 and 866-335-6379. Does anyone have any other contact # for Princess? I'm inquiring about a last minute cruise and can't get ahold of them. :confused:

Edited by Aquahound

Thanks. Maybe you can help since I don't have a lot of experience with Princess. I'm looking at CB for May 23. It says to call for pricing. Does that typically mean it's sold out, or is it worth my time to keep trying to call? :confused:

I keep getting a "this call cannot be completed as dialed" message when I call 800-774-6237 and 866-335-6379. Does anyone have any other contact # for Princess? I'm inquiring about a last minute cruise and can't get ahold of them. :confused:

East Coaster here, I am also getting the same message.:confused:

Could you put the cruise on "hold" thru Princess.com and then follow up when the phones are back in order. Just a thought.:)

Updating - we were typing at the same time. I went to princess.com and see what you are seeing. Perhaps it is too close to the

sail date now to book it online because of "security" reasons. Again just another thought. Do you have a TA?

Edited by Northender

I've always figured that means it's sold out but I've never tried to book last minute so I don't know for sure. It's worth continuing to try. Someone on Princess' fb page also reported that the 800 number isn't working. I'm sure they realize something is wrong so they'll have it figured out soon.

Thanks. Maybe you can help since I don't have a lot of experience with Princess. I'm looking at CB for May 23. It says to call for pricing. Does that typically mean it's sold out, or is it worth my time to keep trying to call? :confused:

You can try calling a Travel Agent.

I just looked at a TAs website and it does look sold out. There is always a possibility of a cancellation, if you are close by, you can maybe wait list (if you can get through to Princess).

Edited by Coral

Thanks for the advice everyone. Hopefully they get this fixed soon. If available, this cruise is a much better weekend alternative to the other cruise options.

I'm typically a do it myselfer, but I do have a TA in the family. I'll give her a shout and have her give it a try. Thanks again. :)

Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but there are a lot of wild fires out here in Southern California. That can really cause some major havoc with the phone lines, or they just didn't pay the bill... :)

Don't know if this has anything to do with it, but there are a lot of wild fires out here in Southern California. That can really cause some major havoc with the phone lines, or they just didn't pay the bill... :)
A lot of fires south but none within 100 miles of Santa Clarita. Fortunately, the heat has broken, humidity increased and fires getting under control.

Well, having that TA in the family really paid off! She watched this cruise and called me this morning when she saw some openings. This weekend will be a nice little getaway to the Princess Cays on the CB! :D

Edited by Aquahound