Carnival dream spa cabin ?

Kajunswty

We are in an inside cabins on panorama deck (11211 & 11217) .....I'm curious where our muster station will be, any previous spa passengers out there?

Also how does the VIP area of the spa work? Do we get a sticker on our SS cards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes...go to the spa on the first dat and you will get a sticker for your S and S card and a bracelet to wear when you go..Enjoy..we LOVED it!!!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Yes...go to the spa on the first dat and you will get a sticker for your S and S card and a bracelet to wear when you go..Enjoy..we LOVED it!!!

thanks for the reply...is the bracelet removable so that you don't have to wear it all the time? i am hoping thats the case but hubby says probably not because they wouldn't be able to control passengers lending it to non spa cabin guests. sure would like to be right about this ;)

thanks for the reply...is the bracelet removable so that you don't have to wear it all the time? i am hoping thats the case but hubby says probably not because they wouldn't be able to control passengers lending it to non spa cabin guests. sure would like to be right about this ;)

We were on the Breeze last June. We didn't have a sticker but we had bracelets. Yes our was removable. You have to show your S&S card everytime.

Yes,it's removable but if you forget it they make you go back and get it!! Forgot it once...guess it does keep out non spa people as there is a special key they give you to open the doors and they keep your S&S hostage..lol

We were in 11211 on dream.

We had muster in upper section of theater.

We had to check in with the spa reception desk, turn in our S&S cards for the cloud 9 card in order to use the t-pool and thermal suites.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

We were in 11211 on dream.

We had muster in upper section of theater.

We had to check in with the spa reception desk, turn in our S&S cards for the cloud 9 card in order to use the t-pool and thermal suites.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Don't laugh please......but what is a S & S Card / bracelet?

OceanDreams

Sign and sail card ( aka S&S card) which is used instead of cash on board and also your room key...the bracelets are only for people in the spa cabins..a white rubbery thing that says Cloud 9 Spa on it and you only wear it in the spa.

We are traveling with family, but they are on the 8th floor and we are on the 11th floor. Are children allowed on our floor?

I would guess that you can have them in your room, but they are not allowed inside the spa.

• 10 months later...

Hi Kajunswty,

We just booked Carnival Dream cabin 11217. How did you like that cabin when you stated there? Was it nice. Last year we were offered an upgrade ( for additional cost) in 11203. It was a very nice cabin. Just curious.

Thanks!

We are traveling with family, but they are on the 8th floor and we are on the 11th floor. Are children allowed on our floor?

Yes, children are allowed on that floor. Some of the staterooms are actually for 4 people (only 2 receive access to the spa) but you will see children. We've stayed in the spa staterooms twice now on the dream. We LOVE the spa, especially the thalassotherapy pool! We are leaving on the breeze in 33 days to celebrate our son's graduation and booked two spa cabins!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My teenage son and I stayed in 11219 and next door 11223 is a 4 person interior and it was a Dad and three kids. They were so loud you could hear them all the time. Not the level of class I expected, but he was traveling on his exwife dime. She was in Spa balcony down the hall with younger boy toy. She wasn't classy either. And her mom and younger boyfriend had a spa balcony too. Exwife and ex hubby fights brought security to the spa floor several times and she made the room stewardess cry. I don't remember what she did to her but it wasn't nice... Sorry ..l I got side tracked. The Dream spa area is nice. The indoor pool is relaxing but kids can't use I would sail Dream again for Spa. I didn't do Spa on Sunshine because it lacks the Dream extras. You should at least try and get your kids in a cabin closer than deck 8. That's a long way away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My teenage son and I stayed in 11219 and next door 11223 is a 4 person interior and it was a Dad and three kids. They were so loud you could hear them all the time. Not the level of class I expected, but he was traveling on his exwife dime. She was in Spa balcony down the hall with younger boy toy. She wasn't classy either. And her mom and younger boyfriend had a spa balcony too. Exwife and ex hubby fights brought security to the spa floor several times and she made the room stewardess cry. I don't remember what she did to her but it wasn't nice... Sorry ..l I got side tracked. The Dream spa area is nice. The indoor pool is relaxing but kids can't use I would sail Dream again for Spa. I didn't do Spa on Sunshine because it lacks the Dream extras. You should at least try and get your kids in a cabin closer than deck 8. That's a long way away.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Wow. I hope that doesn't happen on our cruise! I'm glad you still had a good time. We don't have young children so it's just us. We stayed in that area last year because we were bumped up to cabin 11203 which was huge! Thanks for the info!

We were on the Breeze last June. We didn't have a sticker but we had bracelets. Yes our was removable. You have to show your S&S card everytime.

On the Breeze did your sail and sign card open the doors to the tpool and sauna area.

Wow. I hope that doesn't happen on our cruise! I'm glad you still had a good time. We don't have young children so it's just us. We stayed in that area last year because we were bumped up to cabin 11203 which was huge! Thanks for the info!

We have been in a spa cabin 3x on the Magic. Every time it has been very quiet, mostly adults. I love that area. Would like to try a cove but can't get away from the spa area!! I always try to not get cabins next to the 4 berths or even 3.

I agree. That area is so nice. Last year when we cruised it was quiet. Loved being able to walk a few steps and be out on the front of the ship! Also, being close to the gym and spa area was convenient. We spent our sailing days on the serenity deck also very nice and close to our cabin!

We just got off the dream on 3/22 and the thallasopool jets were broke and they blew you off the seating area. Also, the cooling showers were broke so it was pretty useless for us. The lanconium area was nice but not worth the price for me.