Fly Snooze Cruise?

monty913

We are cruising the Disney Dream in December. Because we are flying from New England (weather issues possible in December), I want to fly down the day before the cruise. Has anyone every done a "fly snooze cruise" package?? I was looking at the Hilton Oceanfront. Does anyone have any experience with a package like this? Good or bad?? :confused:

Thanks in advance!!

We have flown in the night before a few times when we lived in Oregon.

We spent the night at OIA in their hotel there. Rooms are spacious and it was very quiet. Nice roof top pool to enjoy too. Plenty of food available too.

Next morning we went to the lobby area and checked in for the Disney Cruise line bus which left about 20 minutes after we checked in. Its a fun ride with TV screens throughout the bus playing cartoons and telling you about your upcoming cruise.

We arranged for Disney to go to our room to get our luggage too, so we only had to hassle with our carry on bags.

Then we took the Cruise bus back to the airport after the cruise. It worked great and was well worth the extra money it cost.

Their bus will also take you to WDW after the cruise if your going there too.

We have flown in the night before a few times when we lived in Oregon.

We spent the night at OIA in their hotel there. Rooms are spacious and it was very quiet. Nice roof top pool to enjoy too. Plenty of food available too.

Next morning we went to the lobby area and checked in for the Disney Cruise line bus which left about 20 minutes after we checked in. Its a fun ride with TV screens throughout the bus playing cartoons and telling you about your upcoming cruise.

We arranged for Disney to go to our room to get our luggage too, so we only had to hassle with our carry on bags.

Then we took the Cruise bus back to the airport after the cruise. It worked great and was well worth the extra money it cost.

Their bus will also take you to WDW after the cruise if your going there too.

This was the other option i was thinking about. :confused: Its a Hyatt at MCO right? The prices dont seem too crazy. And i have taken the disney bus from my hotel IN disney, but never from the airport. That might be our best bet. I do feel better having Disney be my transport. Thank you!! :rolleyes:

i have stayed at the Hyatt inside Orlando airport. you can eat in hotel or walk into airport and eat in food court. we went down to transportation area next day and took shuttle to the port.

The Hyatt MCO is definitely the most convenient, but the prices are high--typically over $200 per night for the hotel and then $70 per person for round trip DCL transfers. There are several hotels in the MCO area that offer cruise transportation. These include the Hyatt PLACE NW (different from Hyatt MCO), Hampton MCO, and Wyndham. Of those we've used, the Hyatt Place was the nicest, most efficient, and least costly.

Basically, you get to MCO and collect your luggage. Then phone the hotel and their shuttle will be there within a few minutes to take you to the hotel. On cruise morning, you eat the complimentary breakfast (good at Hyatt Place), and meet the bus in the lobby at the appointed time (10:00 for us). On return, they will do a single pick up at the cruise terminal, usually about 9:00 and take you to either the hotel or MCO, your choice. You'll find this package under "specials" on the web site.

The Hyatt MCO is definitely the most convenient' date=' but the prices are high--typically over $200 per night for the hotel and then $70 per person for round trip DCL transfers. There are several hotels in the MCO area that offer cruise transportation. These include the Hyatt PLACE NW (different from Hyatt MCO), Hampton MCO, and Wyndham. Of those we've used, the Hyatt Place was the nicest, most efficient, and least costly.

Basically, you get to MCO and collect your luggage. Then phone the hotel and their shuttle will be there within a few minutes to take you to the hotel. On cruise morning, you eat the complimentary breakfast (good at Hyatt Place), and meet the bus in the lobby at the appointed time (10:00 for us). On return, they will do a single pick up at the cruise terminal, usually about 9:00 and take you to either the hotel or MCO, your choice. You'll find this package under "specials" on the web site.[/quote']

Thanks so much for the info! I will check it out!