HELP! Left tablet on Allure

Don't let the "front desk clerk" bother you.

I find there are a bunch of non-skilled job workers out there who think that they are in some sort of a power position.

I dont think it would be ok to in turn yell and treat them poorly simply because they are just a "front desk clerk" without skills as you say.

Edited by DannyDriscoll

I dont think it would be ok to in turn yell and treat them poorly simply because they are just a "front desk clerk" without skills as you say.

Nobody's yelling.

But was it really that hard to walk on the ship and fetch a tablet for someone?

Especially if they new exactly where it is.

It comes across as very lazy....

That was a quick return!

Nobody's yelling.

But was it really that hard to walk on the ship and fetch a tablet for someone?

Especially if they new exactly where it is.

It comes across as very lazy....

Its not hard , however im sure they were quite busy boarding their next set of punters on the ship and getting it prepared. All i am saying is you shouldn't look down at them as being unskilled, They would be doing the person a favor by fetching their left item.

I find there are a bunch of non-skilled job workers out there who think that they are in some sort of a power position.

I find a very condescending, arrogant statement. You don't know what kind of education and/or skill they might possess. I'm sure those "non-skilled job workers" just love waiting on someone such as you.

I find a very condescending, arrogant statement. You don't know what kind of education and/or skill they might possess. I'm sure those "non-skilled job workers" just love waiting on someone such as you.

thank you , this is the point, in todays spoiled its all about me world. Customer service is an awful position. Treat them as you would anyone, besides that "unskilled" front desk manager could be the GM and be making 4 times what you make.

So you have no problem with Uncle Albert?

I think they all missed the point about "front desk clerk Uncle Albert" and his rude comments......

I think the entire point went over all their heads.

One thing about some of the people on this site,

They will defend RC's position no matter what the circumstances are...

I think the entire point went over all their heads.

One thing about some of the people on this site,

They will defend RC's position no matter what the circumstances are...

No this is not the case, You said you find most front desk people "unskilled" this is the sort of looking down on people mentality. People in customer services should be treated the same as any human. I also went on to add the front desk person could in fact be the GM and have a better car and make more money then you. I know because I run a Hilton and it has happened to me several times.

Not really defending RC or another poster at all. Just the treating of any staff in general.

No this is not the case, You said you find most front desk people "unskilled" this is the sort of looking down on people mentality. People in customer services should be treated the same as any human. I also went on to add the front desk person could in fact be the GM and have a better car and make more money then you. I know because I run a Hilton and it has happened to me several times.

Not really defending RC or another poster at all. Just the treating of any staff in general.

That's not what they said at all. This is what they said, referring to a rather rude poster upthread. They were not referring to all front desk clerks or all customer service people by any means, just the pp.

Unclealbert_hms. thank u for joining cruisecritic since today was your first day and it appears your profile does not existence anymore will we be seeing you again soon?

Sent from my galaxy s4 phone using Tapatalk 2- Please excuse any errors.

Unclealbert_hms. thank u for joining cruisecritic since today was your first day and it appears your profile does not existence anymore will we be seeing you again soon?

That was a quick run!!!!!!

you may need to go back to school because "bunch of non-skilled workers" is more than one person. :rolleyes:

Roll your eyes all you want but it only works for you if you take it out of context.

Originally Posted by matj2000 viewpost.gif

LMBO now you run a Hilton? Wow, you are a busy lady.

###