Is today Thursday or is it the Weekend - RCCL website

Hi Elizanessie:

I'm on the 10-25-15 Allure sailing with you, and I also have a Quantum cruise booked for next year; and yes, I am having the same problems with their website....sigh..

I've been trying to book shore tours for our upcoming Brilliance... Boston to Tampa cruise, October of this year, but have been unable to do so for a long time now.

I'm a D+ cruiser with RCCL and I love their ships, but their website is pretty ridiculous.

I thought maybe they were busy wishing me a "Happy Birthday" today, as I've heard from Princess, Celebrity and Cunard, but not RCCL. I thought maybe they were getting a free cruise ready for me....ha ha. We've never sailed with Celebrity or Cunard but they wished me a Happy Birthday.

Looking forward to seeing my family today....

Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10 (Anita)

Bob,

Can't log in with my user name and password to use the RCCL site, or the "My Cruises" log in. Can't log in to C&A to change my stuff there either.

Keep getting this since Thursday:

"The user information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again."

Rick and Deirdra

Bob,

Can't log in with my user name and password to use the RCCL site, or the "My Cruises" log in. Can't log in to C&A to change my stuff there either.

Keep getting this since Thursday:

"The user information you entered does not match our records. Please verify your information and try again."

Rick and Deirdra

I'd call C&A Rick. I'm able to log in fine. I've not gone as far as trying the Pre-cruise Planner because I'm afraid that it might cancel all my cruises.:eek:

In your case, they might have caused some data mismatch, like the birthdate is different between the My Cruises and C&A section.

EDIT: Just saw your last post. Every company has IT problems from time to time. What's really sad is that Royal has them year after year, and does not seem to be able to get it together. There's more to this story than bad IT.

Edited by clarea

I was having problems yesterday. The darn system changed my user name and I couldn't fix it. I called C&A and they fixed my user name and had to get me get a temp password. Then I couldn't enter a permanent password. Call C&A again and they fixed it for me. It's working fine again. My DH said the gremlins in the IT dept. at RCL are working overtime again.

OK, here is what I just did:

I requested a new user name and password. They sent a temp password which I changed to a new permanent one. Basically kept the old user name. Seems to be working now.

Good luck to everyone, remember it's the weekend!

Rick

Hi Elizanessie:

I'm on the 10-25-15 Allure sailing with you, and I also have a Quantum cruise booked for next year; and yes, I am having the same problems with their website....sigh..

I've been trying to book shore tours for our upcoming Brilliance... Boston to Tampa cruise, October of this year, but have been unable to do so for a long time now.

I'm a D+ cruiser with RCCL and I love their ships, but their website is pretty ridiculous.

I thought maybe they were busy wishing me a "Happy Birthday" today, as I've heard from Princess, Celebrity and Cunard, but not RCCL. I thought maybe they were getting a free cruise ready for me....ha ha. We've never sailed with Celebrity or Cunard but they wished me a Happy Birthday.

Looking forward to seeing my family today....

Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Cruising....Sparkle 10 (Anita)

Hi Anita, Happy Birthday :D

It is so annoying when their website is broken so often.

Edited by Elizanessie
duh answered post with wrong reply duhhh i need a cruise

So happy that we are finally able to log back in to the RCCL site. Just changed some stuff around at the C&A section. Next we went to the excursions for our upcoming Vision cruise port stop in Charleston SC. They had a few Charleston selections, but mostly showed excursions in Roatan. Roatan? Is there a Roatan SC?

Rick and Deirdra

So happy that we are finally able to log back in to the RCCL site. Just changed some stuff around at the C&A section. Next we went to the excursions for our upcoming Vision cruise port stop in Charleston SC. They had a few Charleston selections, but mostly showed excursions in Roatan. Roatan? Is there a Roatan SC?

Rick and Deirdra

Sad and hilarious at the same time.:D

Rick and Deirdra

A few days ago I tried looking for excursions in Grand Cayman, and got a list for Jamaica :confused:

Latest Website WoW (not). Friend just informed me C&A site deleted all of his preferences (upgrade, stateroom amenity etc.) I'm not on computer so haven't checked mine. However he wasn't affected by the signin snafu. :confused::mad::eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

I had to laugh at your topic title. On our May Freedom of the Seas cruise whoever was responsible for changing the days in the elevators must have taken some time off or was very confused. On one elevator one day it had Saturday and it was actually Monday and several were a day off for part of the week. After Tuesday or so it seemed to be corrected. :D