Angel Tours Rome

Hi -

We are just completing our pre-cruise visit in Rome and wanted to share a great find - Angel Tours. We just used them for the Vatican and we liked them so much we used them the next day for the Colosseum/Roman Forum. They were great! Very reasonable, knowledgable and very personable. I highly receommend them. 65E for two adults and 2 kids (ages 10 and 12) for each tour...found them on the net at angeltourroma dot com

Glad you enjoyed them. We've booked them for a tour of the Vatican (family of 7 ages 10 - 73!) the morning before we board the Liberty on October 12th. I also found them on the Web and thought they looked great. How long was your Vatican tour?

• 3 weeks later...

My concern with Angel Tours is that on their website it sounds like their tour times are a bit uncertain and you have to have someone from the hotel call to find out exact times? It sounds like that could be something of a hassle not to have prescheduled times that each tour is offered?

Do you think these tours are definitely much better than getting a guide book and trying to do it on your own?

Nina

My concern with Angel Tours is that on their website it sounds like their tour times are a bit uncertain and you have to have someone from the hotel call to find out exact times? It sounds like that could be something of a hassle not to have prescheduled times that each tour is offered?

Do you think these tours are definitely much better than getting a guide book and trying to do it on your own?

Nina

No its not like that - they have fixed times for their tours, eg 9am for the Forum/Colloseum one and you meet at the Colloseum metro station. They suggest you call once you arrive in Rome which I did, but its not essential I dont think

Archived